The Student Room Group

How to deal with the relationship ?

I am a freshman in college.I have met a person who is good at playing volleyball in our school team recently.He is a senior and is graduate from the college.He often invites me to eat something at night before winter vacation.I go training everyday because I want to see him.But one day my senior friend told me that he has already had a girlfriend who was a freshman too.And are friends too.GOD!And one day he said"You are a good girl who has a cute apperance,study well and has nice character.Some one will be with you oneday,maybe I will be that one."He said these after I knew he had a girlfriend,but he didn't know I knew that thing.Since that,our chatting going more and more shorter.Yesterday,he asked me to tell him what kind of person I think he is.And my response is"Actually ,I don't know".And he said"Thank you "and then delete my wechat.I felt so angry and thought what he did was childish.What do you think of these thing?
Original post by KateCC啦啦
I am a freshman in college.I have met a person who is good at playing volleyball in our school team recently.He is a senior and is graduate from the college.He often invites me to eat something at night before winter vacation.I go training everyday because I want to see him.But one day my senior friend told me that he has already had a girlfriend who was a freshman too.And are friends too.GOD!And one day he said"You are a good girl who has a cute apperance,study well and has nice character.Some one will be with you oneday,maybe I will be that one."He said these after I knew he had a girlfriend,but he didn't know I knew that thing.Since that,our chatting going more and more shorter.Yesterday,he asked me to tell him what kind of person I think he is.And my response is"Actually ,I don't know".And he said"Thank you "and then delete my wechat.I felt so angry and thought what he did was childish.What do you think of these thing?
I think you want to be honest with your future partner. And he wasn't playing it straight and fair.
Hes playing mind games. If he has got a girlfriend then why is he saying maybe i will be the one to be with you ? Don't let him lead you on. he obviously doesn't have a future with his current girlfriend if hes saying things like that too you. Him asking you what you thought about him was probably just a test, and you didn't give him the answer he wanted so he got annoyed. Quite childish really. I hope your ok!!! :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 3
If he's that quick to jump from his girlfriend to you then he'll probably do the same to you.
Original post by KateCC啦啦

Dont tell me you actually believed the crap that was coming out his mouth?
Yes, I give my heart to others when I make friends. But now I think that it's not a good way to make friends in college which likes a small society.
Actually, I have believed him before because he is a senior who I need to respect in our volleyball team.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Dont tell me you actually believed the crap that was coming out his mouth?
Yes, you are right. After I told him that I don't know, he deleted my WeChat , showed that he don't want to talk or contact me anymore. I am really can't understand that what was he thinking about!
Original post by UWS
If he's that quick to jump from his girlfriend to you then he'll probably do the same to you.
Thank you. I am fine.I have already known that he is actually a playboy who has different words and actions. It's really a good chance to know this guys.
Original post by EmilyLouiseR
Hes playing mind games. If he has got a girlfriend then why is he saying maybe i will be the one to be with you ? Don't let him lead you on. he obviously doesn't have a future with his current girlfriend if hes saying things like that too you. Him asking you what you thought about him was probably just a test, and you didn't give him the answer he wanted so he got annoyed. Quite childish really. I hope your ok!!! :smile::smile::smile:
I thought that he was lonely and just wanted a girl to chat with him,or be his '" spare wheel ". It's really too difficult to find out what he want to do.
Original post by 04MR17
I think you want to be honest with your future partner. And he wasn't playing it straight and fair.
"...freshman... college...school team... senior.. college... winter vacation... senior friend... freshman... cute...
What do you think of these thing?"

Yeehah! God bless America!

As for the rest? I think I couldn't give a BMW E36 M3. And neither should you.
hahaha. I definitely won't do it.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
"...freshman... college...school team... senior.. college... winter vacation... senior friend... freshman... cute...
What do you think of these thing?"

Yeehah! God bless America!

As for the rest? I think I couldn't give a BMW E36 M3. And neither should you.
He sounds a waste of time
kind of
Original post by Rock Fan
He sounds a waste of time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending