The Student Room Group

Kind of guys white girls find cute

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Fasih123
A white girl will only find white, mixed and black people and will say that cringe-worthy phrase "he's kinda cute tho"

bet you wouldn't find it so 'cringe-worthy' if they called you kinda cute, though.
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
well whats the alternative? why should any woman accept an ugly male

would you accept an ugly female? don't think so

I am not ugly. Look at my avatar. I am not bad looking. My skin complexion is fair as well.
Original post by Fasih123
I am not ugly. Look at my avatar. I am not bad looking. My skin complexion is fair as well.

Asking for opinions on your looks over the internet from anonymous people, on your looks is like cutting yourself you just dont do it.
Original post by ANM775
I know, they're pretty rare.

I found some nobody guy I saw on some youtube video's

just print screened him a few times then cropped the picture.
generally though 8/10 asian males aren't very common..[imo]

Which Asian guy did you use exactly? I'm curious.
Speaking for myself at least; 2-D one's with unrealistic proportions.

Edit: I may have misread the thread title.
(edited 6 years ago)
My Pakistani friend grew up in a white majority area - all his 6 or 7 girlfriends have been white.
Reply 46
Original post by Zantetsuken
Which Asian guy did you use exactly? I'm curious.

I done the experiment like 4 years ago or something. I just looked at the guys youtube channel again and he has removed every single vid of himself except one which does not feature him.

I was using my desktop PC at the time and as my hard drives seem to fail like yearly when using desktops i'm pretty sure that the screenshots won't be saved on my current hard drive.

there is a slim possibility I accidentally backed the screenshots up somewhere but tbh it's too much work to go looking for it..
Original post by ANM775
I done the experiment like 4 years ago or something. I just looked at the guys youtube channel again and he has removed every single vid of himself except one which does not feature him.

I was using my desktop PC at the time and as my hard drives seem to fail like yearly when using desktops i'm pretty sure that the screenshots won't be saved on my current hard drive.

there is a slim possibility I accidentally backed the screenshots up somewhere but tbh it's too much work to go looking for it..

No worries mate. Was just curious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending