The Student Room Group

Reach for the Stars!!!- Yr 13 GYG

Scroll to see replies

This thread is interesting, I'm going to keep my eyes on it! Hope to see you succeed! We do nearly the same subjects lol
Original post by Black Water
Thanks and yeah we’re back today. You’re lucky. :smile:

Nice I go back tomorrow! Yeah- I'm just counting down the days until exams are over!:tongue:
Original post by AryanGh
This thread is interesting, I'm going to keep my eyes on it! Hope to see you succeed! We do nearly the same subjects lol

Thanks so much!!:biggrin: I hope you do very well too!:smile: Oh what subjects do you do?
Original post by sunshine774
Thanks so much!!:biggrin: I hope you do very well too!:smile: Oh what subjects do you do?

Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science.

its not as bad as it sounds i swear :rofl;
Original post by ChrollosLucifer
2nd year

Same :smile: Glad it's all going to be over soon!:tongue: Did you apply to uni?
Yeah, I've applied for Medicine, at Manchester, Liverpool, Kings and Sheffield.
Original post by AryanGh
Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science.

its not as bad as it sounds i swear :rofl;

OMG 5 A levels wow you must be a genius!! I could never cope I'm only doing 3.5 :tongue: Ha ha yeah literally every time I tell someone the a levels I'm doing they pull a face or act like it's really hard or like I'm crazy for doing it!:smile:
Yeah, I've applied for Medicine, at Manchester, Liverpool, Kings and Sheffield.

Wow medicine that's amazing!:biggrin: Have you got any offers?:smile: I wanted to do medicine when I was in yr 10 lol
Reply 48
Nice I go back tomorrow! Yeah- I'm just counting down the days until exams are over!:tongue:

Lucky. Same here lol. :smile:
Still waiting on them all, was told end of February so fingers crossed.
Lucky. Same here lol. :smile:

Yeah! Have you got any exciting plans for summer?:smile:
Still waiting on them all, was told end of February so fingers crossed.

Wow that's a long wait but I'm sure you'll be fine!:smile: Did you sit any medical exams?
Reply 52
Yeah! Have you got any exciting plans for summer?:smile:

No lol I never do. I’ll probably lay in bed all day and binge watch every TV show I can. Do you have anything planned?
Original post by Syed_Haque
If you no doctah, you no Asian.

stop the stereotypes please, not everyone asian is a doctor, and not every doctor is asian. yes, there are problems within certain cultures that i've dealt with firsthand, but we're here to move past them and give everyone the opportunity to fulfil their dreams, regardless of what they are, or who they are :smile:
Original post by mez_merising
stop the stereotypes please, not everyone asian is a doctor, and not every doctor is asian. yes, there are problems within certain cultures that i've dealt with firsthand, but we're here to move past them and give everyone the opportunity to fulfil their dreams, regardless of what they are, or who they are :smile:

Glad you said that!:smile:
No lol I never do. I’ll probably lay in bed all day and binge watch every TV show I can. Do you have anything planned?

:tongue: What are your favourite TV shows? I'm gonna see all my friends as much as possible before everyone goes off to uni! Also I want to learn how to drive think I'm gonna do an intensive course. Have you learnt? And I'll be working, volunteering and hopefully going on holiday!:smile:
Reply 56
:tongue: What are your favourite TV shows? I'm gonna see all my friends as much as possible before everyone goes off to uni! Also I want to learn how to drive think I'm gonna do an intensive course. Have you learnt? And I'll be working, volunteering and hopefully going on holiday!:smile:

Wow you have some nice things planned. :smile: My favourites are Breaking Bad, Prison Break and The Flash. Yeah spend as much time as you can with your friends. Yeah I know how to drive, it isn’t so hard.
Wow you have some nice things planned. :smile: My favourites are Breaking Bad, Prison Break and The Flash. Yeah spend as much time as you can with your friends. Yeah I know how to drive, it isn’t so hard.

I'm glad it isn't that hard! I can't wait to start tbh! How long did it take you to learn? Have you seen 13 reasons why?:smile: Btw have you applied to uni?
Reply 58
I'm glad it isn't that hard! I can't wait to start tbh! How long did it take you to learn? Have you seen 13 reasons why?:smile: Btw have you applied to uni?

That’s what I said to myself lol but I hated learning how to drive. I haven’t applied to university because I re-sat Y11 otherwise I would’ve been applying this year. It took me about 3/4 months because my dad taught me. I have seen 13 Reasons Why, really didn’t get what the hype was about.
That’s what I said to myself lol but I hated learning how to drive. I haven’t applied to university because I re-sat Y11 otherwise I would’ve been applying this year. It took me about 3/4 months because my dad taught me. I have seen 13 Reasons Why, really didn’t get what the hype was about.

Oh right :tongue: Oh well I think I'm gonna go in 2019 tbh and I'm either gonna defer or apply again! Lol really I really loved it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending