The Student Room Group

Why are you girls so complicated ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
so how come most girls don't notice normal guys and go for the ****boys then get butthurt because they're not treating them right

Just because they don’t notice you doesn’t mean they don’t notice normal guys...
so you're saying a normal guy is someone who abuses woman and uses them for sex

i don't do any of that so what does that make me
Original post by cat_mac
Just because they don’t notice you doesn’t mean they don’t notice normal guys...

but it's not just me , most regular boys at my school think that and i'm sure others on this site feel the same way
but it's not just me , most regular boys at my school think that and i'm sure others on this site feel the same way

There’s your answer, you’re at school. People are just messing around and playing at relationships, very few people who date in school are looking for serious long term commitments. Hormones and drama are at crazy high levels and people are testing the boundaries for what they can get away with.

I can assure you plenty of girls in school feel ignored for the pretty girls and messed around by the ones that do pay them any attention. How many of the girls you’re trying with are from the “not conventionally attractive” and “nerdy” category? Most people who don’t get a lot of interest feel hard done by, and choose to hate the players rather than the game. All it does is reflect badly on you.
Original post by cat_mac
There’s your answer, you’re at school. People are just messing around and playing at relationships, very few people who date in school are looking for serious long term commitments. Hormones and drama are at crazy high levels and people are testing the boundaries for what they can get away with.

I can assure you plenty of girls in school feel ignored for the pretty girls and messed around by the ones that do pay them any attention. How many of the girls you’re trying with are from the “not conventionally attractive” and “nerdy” category? Most people who don’t get a lot of interest feel hard done by, and choose to hate the players rather than the game. All it does is reflect badly on you.

i just wanted to be with someone to make them happy :frown:
i just wanted to be with someone to make them happy :frown:

And you will, but these things take time. Having your heart broken is an important experience in learning how to treat the hearts of others. Don’t let it keep you down or make you sink to the level of doing what was done to you to others. :console:
(edited 6 years ago)
Baby don't hurt me.
Original post by cat_mac
And you will, but these things take time. Having your heart broken is an important experience in learning how to treat the hearts of others. Don’t let it keep you down or make you sink to the level of doing what was done to you to others. :console:

how old are you ?
Original post by patrycja2017
Thinking about it not all girls are like that - only some and I get what you mean, but don’t guys do the exact same ****? Mess about with girls, treat them like sex toys?

I'm not even joking girls who mess around with boys feelings tease with them are the biggest pieces of **** imaginable , like fr why can't a girl say to the guy either"i like you" or "i don't like you" instead of saying "i like you" then completely cut them out of their stupid lives and never talk to them again

also why are girls so shallow these days , like i'm sorry but not every guy on planet earth treats girls like **** , some of us regular guys appreciate you as a person and not a sex thing , but do they complain about it NO , and if then if the guy dumps them because there sex wasn't good enough they go on to preach how all boys are ****boys , when in reality their stupid minds don't get that there are other guys , idiots.

rant over

i her what you are both saying and i can understand all of the points given.However, most of the time neither gender is to blame, it is who we see responsible instead of blaming ourselves.
I'm not even joking girls who mess around with boys feelings tease with them are the biggest pieces of **** imaginable , like fr why can't a girl say to the guy either"i like you" or "i don't like you" instead of saying "i like you" then completely cut them out of their stupid lives and never talk to them again

also why are girls so shallow these days , like i'm sorry but not every guy on planet earth treats girls like **** , some of us regular guys appreciate you as a person and not a sex thing , but do they complain about it NO , and if then if the guy dumps them because there sex wasn't good enough they go on to preach how all boys are ****boys , when in reality their stupid minds don't get that there are other guys , idiots.

rant over

Do you wanna tell us what happened?
Do you wanna tell us what happened?

no i think i'm good now
Thinking about it not all girls are like that - only some and I get what you mean, but don’t guys do the exact same ****? Mess about with girls, treat them like sex toys?

also you're right boys do do that , then the girls complain how all boys are evil when the reality is they keep falling for the one guy , why do u think that is
also you're right boys do do that , then the girls complain how all boys are evil when the reality is they keep falling for the one guy , why do u think that is

Thank you! Like I can understand that sometimes girls do **** around with guys but it works both ways!
Thank you! Like I can understand that sometimes girls do **** around with guys but it works both ways!

Tbh I find girls are worse than guys for this. I was recently talking to a girl and she seemed really keen. Then all of a sudden she just lost interest. Kept saying she liked me, then just blanked me! She clearly was a waste of my time.

And girls wonder why guys won't approach them anymore. Because we're just fed up of being messed around. Most of us are not just looking to get laid (believe it or not), but want a serious relationship. And most women think it's a 'mans job' to do the approaching and chatting up, well why should we bother when 80% of the time we end up heartbroken or frustrated?
nope , i know a guy whose talking to a girl and she dosen't even reply to him after he sends about 3 or 4 texts and he treats her like a princess but doesn't get anything back in return

id say that's stalking you should tell your guy get the picture and leave her alone

rant over

Wow! The girl that left you like this is messed up. :eek:

Exactly! That's so true. 99% of the boys I know are total f***boys! (In my college I mean). But you are right, not ALL boys are like that I guess.
nope , i know a guy whose talking to a girl and she dosen't even reply to him after he sends about 3 or 4 texts and he treats her like a princess but doesn't get anything back in return

That's just sad. Seems like a one-way relationship that's doomed to end in tragedy. Relationships go both ways, both of you need to make an effort.
everyone , even when i try to be nice :frown:

Awww. Trust me. Be patient. The right person will come soon.
Original post by cat_mac
I don’t get why people keep making these posts as a condemnation of the opposite sex. Dating is complicated, it’s a lot of trial and error to find someone who wants the same thing as you. People are complex and some people are jerks. You’ll get your heartbroken, probably more than once. Being bitter and playing the victim about it will only drag you down and prevent you from potentially great relationships because you let your bad experiences blind you.

Summed up exactly what I wanted to say :smile:

Do... Uh... Do you like being treated like a princess?
Not all girls are like that, I just usually find nice guys always pick the ones who'll do that **** to them, just because they're 'hot'. I had a guy friend (who I used to like), and he ended up with this hoe who treated him like trash and turned him into a complete *******! Society and relationships suck my dude, avoid them until you can find someone that's more than just a pretty face.
Original post by Leia studies
Seriously? :argh:
The poor guy is heart broken and you're trying to be funny ? :colonhash:

I'm trying to point out that he wouldn't want to be treated the way he treated her. And that people who put other people on a pedestal generally don't have any chance with them. He needs to change if he wants this to not happen again.
So you're telling me that girls need to stop saying that all men are one way while you're saying that all girl do this? Irony mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending