The Student Room Group

Application Status

I had applied when the applications opened in October,2017 and the last date was 15th January, 2018.
My status after January changed from submitted from 'Submitted' to 'Under review by department'
Any recommendations of how long it could talk? The website says that they will let us know by February or March. I know its only the 9th of February, but I am just a little anxious?
Help?
Reply 1
just keep in mind some people applied in January and still have their interviews etc. so don't worry too much (I am one of those people) they might just be waiting to get all their applications looked at before sending back answers
Original post by Miaowth
just keep in mind some people applied in January and still have their interviews etc. so don't worry too much (I am one of those people) they might just be waiting to get all their applications looked at before sending back answers

Thanks Miaowth. it really helps. Glad to know that someone is the boat with me.

But I have not received any interview as such. I applied for the MCL at Cambridge and after my submission the status just has been updated.
I am just anxious for any communication.
Thanks anyways! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Pratikshaashok
I had applied when the applications opened in October,2017 and the last date was 15th January, 2018.
My status after January changed from submitted from 'Submitted' to 'Under review by department'
Any recommendations of how long it could talk? The website says that they will let us know by February or March. I know its only the 9th of February, but I am just a little anxious?
Help?

Have you joined this thread for fellow postgraduate applicants? :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4839450
Official CAMBRIDGE 2018 Postgraduate Applicants thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
My application status has been updated to "Awaiting approval by GAO" for almost three weeks now. Is it normal to take so long?
Original post by Jean13
My application status has been updated to "Awaiting approval by GAO" for almost three weeks now. Is it normal to take so long?

Dear Jean13

Did you apply for the MCL course too?
Becuase if you had, their website clearly states that they will let us know only by April.
I dont have any idea how long it is supposed to or is going to take.
Reply 6
Hello! I also applied for the MCL in december, and still haven't heard back. I know they only started reviewing after the january deadline, but the admissions website says generally all offers are made during feb/march? Have you guys heard back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending