The Student Room Group

I just want to make A LOT of money

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gigi77774
No I did it for a few weeks, and managed to make about £70 in the end but I accidently forgot to put on stop loss and lost it all :frown: I was following my friend who was pretty good at this...do you trade forex?

*loses all their money* hey it’s great you can double your money in a week

Seriously though, there are companies that hire the top brains from the top unis who spend all day trading everyday with crazy tech and using incredibly advanced theoretical models. These traders most definitely do not double their money every week, so how can some kid at school do it so easily
employees make scraps; the CEOs and executives make the big tings.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by gigi77774
No I did it for a few weeks, and managed to make about £70 in the end but I accidently forgot to put on stop loss and lost it all :frown: I was following my friend who was pretty good at this...do you trade forex?

I trade as well and I think I can say that I'm pretty good at it. I don't trade forex I actually trade commodities (its easier to predict). I ended up more than tripling my money in three months but I stopped for a while to focus on GCSE.
Original post by tedgfbtebfetedfb
I trade as well and I think I can say that I'm pretty good at it. I don't trade forex I actually trade commodities (its easier to predict). I ended up more than tripling my money in three months but I stopped for a while to focus on GCSE.

That's awesome!
Original post by D3LLI5
*loses all their money* hey it’s great you can double your money in a week

Seriously though, there are companies that hire the top brains from the top unis who spend all day trading everyday with crazy tech and using incredibly advanced theoretical models. These traders most definitely do not double their money every week, so how can some kid at school do it so easily

It was good at the start but honestly I was just following my friend too 😂 I would love to do that in the future tbh Ive always wanted to go into that
Reply 45
Original post by BTAnonymous
employees make scraps; the CEOs and executives make the big tings.

The CEO is an employee
Original post by Quady
The CEO is an employee

the executives are too haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Keslo
REPLY TO THREAD TITLE.

We all do my friend...we all do....
Like the great business people say...

You make a living working 9-5; you make an empire running your own business.

Unless you're Maplin... :wink:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending