The Student Room Group

Uni grades helpppppp!!!!

Hi,

I got an offer stating that i need to achieve an AAA to get into uni , it also said I could get an A*AB with an A in maths. Does that mean I cannot get the A* in maths, or I need at least an A????

HELP PLS
"Oh no, he has an A* in maths he has not specifically gotten a worse grade so he can't be in our university!"

Read that and think about it.
Original post by geeeek
Hi,

I got an offer stating that i need to achieve an AAA to get into uni , it also said I could get an A*AB with an A in maths. Does that mean I cannot get the A* in maths, or I need at least an A????

HELP PLS

If that was all that was said, I'd assume at least an A in maths. So the A* being in maths would be fine.
Original post by geeeek
Hi,

HELP PLS

Did it say with an A in maths or the A in Maths?
Original post by monkeyman0121
"Oh no, he has an A* in maths he has not specifically gotten a worse grade so he can't be in our university!"

Read that and think about it.

Lol! Luckily for OP unis don't give out offers based on common sense.
Reply 5
Original post by Esther9500
Did it say with an A in maths or the A in Maths?

It says 'including' grade A in maths
Original post by geeeek
It says 'including' grade A in maths

Does it specify what the A* has to be? If not then Yh you can get an A* in maths and AB in ur other subjects.
A* in Maths but no discernible common sense at all... of course the A* could be in Maths.
Reply 8
Original post by Esther9500
Does it specify what the A* has to be? If not then Yh you can get an A* in maths and AB in ur other subjects.

It doesn't specify what the A* has to be, and thank you for the help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending