The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Help with Choosing Accommodation!

Hi Guys,

I’ve narrowed down my choices to Cavendish or Cambridge Halls to live in starting September!

Has anyone previously stayed in any of these or heard anything about them? I’m really outgoing, like partying and going on nights out and I’m really sociable!

Any help/advice will be much appreciated as I’ll be choosing where to live very soon!

Thanks x
Reply 1
Original post by WillJCairns
Hi Guys,

I’ve narrowed down my choices to Cavendish or Cambridge Halls to live in starting September!

Has anyone previously stayed in any of these or heard anything about them? I’m really outgoing, like partying and going on nights out and I’m really sociable!

Any help/advice will be much appreciated as I’ll be choosing where to live very soon!

Thanks x

Bumping my post, help please! xx
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by WillJCairns
Hi Guys,

Thanks x

Hi,

Sorry no one has gotten back to yet.

I can give you an idea about the difference between the two that you may find useful....

They are both sociable and lively, with large flats and shared bathroom ,and both within walking distance of our All Saints and Birley Campus.

Cavendish has recently been refurbished so is the more modern of the two so flats will have a newer kitchen, social area and bedroom. Cambridge is a bit older, so is less modern and a bit more dated inside however this does mean that it is cheaper than Cavendish, so if you stay here you will be saving a bit of money! :biggrin:

In terms of being social, they are both lively so if you pick either i'm sure you will have a great time.

Have you been made an offer? If so, have you had the chance to visit us at an Applicant visit day?

Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending