The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
I find bjs boring. They kinda suck.

:sexface:

Badum tss!
If I had to then I'd say I don't really enjoy giving it but guys are usually keen to go down on me so I tend give in return. It's all about knowing that you're pleasing someone else I guess.

Never let them *** anywhere near my mouth. I HATE the taste of *** and when there's pre-*** sometimes it's hard to carry on especially if it's someone who eats too much red meat and salt.
Original post by CBUOG
Do men enjoy performing oral sex on their partners? I imagine the answers are the same.

I suggest that the taste of sperm is very different from the smell and taste when a woman orgasms.
Original post by Ella-keturah
You can love someone but not give them oral. How far could that be taken with sex acts? If she loved him then she'd have anal etc...
I love doing it, giving and receiving oral are my favourite sexual things. However, I don't like it rammed down my throat. If anyone does that in the future I will bite them.
xD classy lady right here.
Original post by Anonymous
If I had to then I'd say I don't really enjoy giving it but guys are usually keen to go down on me so I tend give in return. It's all about knowing that you're pleasing someone else I guess.

Never let them *** anywhere near my mouth. I HATE the taste of *** and when there's pre-*** sometimes it's hard to carry on especially if it's someone who eats too much red meat and salt.
Bahaha I didn't know the taste was so bad.

Love how you specify the diets too xD
Original post by trustmeimlying1
xD classy lady right here.

But is it classy to force your dick down someone's throat when they have specifically asked you not to?
But is it classy to force your dick down someone's throat when they have specifically asked you not to?

Why are you qualifying yourself to a guy who uses xD?
Poor judge of character perhaps to get yourself in that situation, what kinda guy does that. Anyways I'll leave yeh be before I get in trouble.

Original post by Athematica
Why are you qualifying yourself to a guy who uses xD?
Wee punk here.

I remember that username.
I really enjoy giving it to my boyfriend, I love that you're giving the person you love that pleasure and I find the actual act of doing it fun and turns me on aswell. Swallowing i don't like as much but i do it anyways, using fruity lube definitely helps there because the taste is alot less noticeable
Very few women actually enjoy it, the vast majority of women don’t but do it to please their partners, and others simply can’t. I’d suggest asking your girlfriend her feelings about it, it’s truly not most women’s cup of tea.
Original post by Tom_88
Who cares? Get them down there and enjoy.

You are obviously someone who doesn’t deserve it if you’d treat someone like that. I’d suggest rethinking before responding to anything like this, and perhaps maturing a little too. If you don’t care about your partner’s feelings (therefore their mental state too after forcing it upon them), then you shouldn’t have a partner at all.
Original post by GreekTea
The girls who generally do like to give head are usually just trying to keep their man happy- It's not something that really gives us any pleasure, it's just nice knowing your guy is satisfied with you in general.

Girls who don't like giving head usually don't care if the guy likes them or not, they just move on to the next guy if she feels she's been 'used' because these types of girls tend to always have an issue with something and are very difficult.

I've heard some girls are scared to do it in case they do it wrong -and don't know whether they have to already be hard or not for it to 'work'....

A lot of girls aren’t ‘always difficult’, the majority of girls don’t actually enjoy it whereas very few really do. Girls don’t enjoy it and do it anyway to please their partners, some girls don’t do it at all because they find it disgusting which when you think about it it is, and others can’t physically do it because of PTSD because things have happened to her before... You’ve got to be open with each other and get to each other’s real feelings about things first.
A girl with a sense of humor...I like that.
Just curious....

I personally do; I find it a turn on when I pleasure him, tease him and I like the motion. I like it even more when it's reciprocated.

Women shouldn't give blowjobs if they don't want to and sure as hell shouldn't do it if the guy is dead set against reciprocating. Why expect women to go down on you when you won't do the same thing?
(edited 6 years ago)
Why would that be?
Do you like your Friend/Boyfriend going down on you or have you never had that pleasure?
most women rarely give head... or some just suck the tip
I would never let one go near my mouth
how much then
Original post by iAngely
I personally do; I find it a turn on when I pleasure him, tease him and I like the motion. I like it even more when it's reciprocated.

Women shouldn't give blowjobs if they don't want to and sure as hell shouldn't do it if the guy is dead set against reciprocating. Why expect women to go down on you when you won't do the same thing?

well ill gladly recipricate is yours free
But is it classy to force your **** down someone's throat when they have specifically asked you not to?

no its not but feel free to recipricate xxxx
Reply 98
It's different for everyone. Most girls don't like it because it does not give them pleasure.

I do like it however because:
1. My boyfriend deserves it, he is a kind, supportive and loving human being.
2. The sheer amount of joy he expresses is very worth it, I feel like a pro. Also, it turns me on how he reacts in so much pleasure.
3. He gives me just as good pleasure as I give him beforehand :colondollar:
4. Our sex life is not about the quickies or low levels of intimacy and therefore it's so much more enjoyable. ONLY 1/3 OF WOMEN EXPERIENCE GOOD SEXLIFES WTH!! TAKE MY ADVICE: An hour is **** tons better than 3 minutes!!! :angry:
(edited 5 years ago)
It’s disgusting I hate it

Latest