The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
He told me to first send nudes and I did, when I told him to send nudes he was like guys don't take pictures like that it's gay. Why did he refuse to send me a nude. Now I blocked and deleted him on WhatsApp. I'm also quite scared that he might have screen shotted our conversation. I'm going insane...

He got what he wanted and needed to do no more. Lesson learned - don't send nudes.
Cause he doesn't have to, learn from your mistakes.
Original post by DrawTheLine
He got what he wanted and needed to do no more. Lesson learned - don't send nudes.

^^^

Just so you know, in our school the lads call this "playing" someone. In much simpler words:

You got played.

Wouldn't be surprised if his friends have seen it all

EDIT: Oh lol they actually call it "baiting [a 'sket' (a slut)] but whatever. Not accusing you of one, but yeah be careful next time
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Hiraeth.
^^^

Just so you know, in our school the lads call this "playing" someone. In much simpler words:

You got played.

Wouldn't be surprised if his friends have seen it all

Totally agree with this.
Got played with the oldest trick in the book.
Unlucky
Learn from it
Original post by DrawTheLine

Lesson learnt, request nudes are sent first before sending nudes.

To OP, it is not as simple as these miscreants are letting one. Here are some options which do not entail deceit:

A) He saw the picture, was intimidated by its magnificence, and thereafter lacked the confidence to reciprocate.

B) He intended to send a picture, he was trying to egg himself on, but in the moment he just couldn't do it. First timers and infrequent participants often have this trouble.

C) He intended to send a picture, you took ages sending a picture, and by the time you sent it he was no longer horny or in the mood. You need to be in the mood to reciprocate, otherwise it is an invasive act to complete a bargain. Sort of like prostitution.

I have done all of these in my younger days. Specially C. Literally, a lass took about 2 hours of posing and whatever else, and then came back with a picture, with the caption "Your turn". I am having me ****ing tea while watching Avatar, sweetheart; **** off.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Notoriety
Lesson learnt, request nudes are sent first before sending nudes.

Well that's one way of looking at it.
always ask him first, if a he's playing you, he will pussy out
He prolly got an ugly **** anyway bb girl
He used you thats why

More fool you, wish girls will start growing a brain some day
why did you send him nudes? don't you know how to say no??
Coz he's an ar$ehole
small d
That's men in a nutshell :lol:
you're an idiot
Well you must be feeling pretty stupid right now, huh? :lol:
Reply 18
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA You gotttttttttttttttttttttt playeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
You could say you made a "tit" out of yourself

Latest

Trending

Trending