The Student Room Group

How to turn straight from gay

I’ve seen this all the time on the Internet. Some ppl successfully and happily say that their fully straight and that being straight is way better but nobody talks about how the hell you became straight. Pls I’m stuck I need help.
Reply 1
You don't. It's fake.
Original post by Ramsn
I’ve seen this all the time on the Internet. Some ppl successfully and happily say that their fully straight and that being straight is way better but nobody talks about how the hell you became straight. Pls I’m stuck I need help.

You don't. If you believe everything you read on the internet you should believe Earth is shaped like a dinner plate and that Miley Cyrus is a lizard monster wearing human skin. It's not possible, just accept that you're gay and move on. It's 2018 not 1918.
Reply 3
Original post by Glassapple
You don't. If you believe everything you read on the internet you should believe Earth is shaped like a dinner plate and that Miley Cyrus is a lizard monster wearing human skin. It's not possible, just accept that you're gay and move on. It's 2018 not 1918.

Good point but that the problem is that I was doing things with someone that I didn’t know effected me in the long run. Effected my sexuality in a gay way. I don’t want to be gay nor do I think it’s fun 😂. I’m just stuck I want to be back like normal. That’s all
Reply 4
Technically speaking, if someone wanted heterosexual feelings (or even to have some attraction to the opposite sex) in order to raise their own natural family, and they consented and felt it would make them happy by their choice, who are we to judge? Science doesn't deal with morality. If science found a method , would it be wrong for people to consent to using that method ? Ignore the way it is used now and bad cases , i am talking about a potentially useful method , and willing participants?
Reply 5
Original post by Drewski
You don't. It's fake.

If it’s fake then why can straight be
It is well know that participation in straight leisure activities such as darts, watching Top Gear on Dave, lawn bowls, model railway, potting in a shed, and playing cricket can turn a man straight.
Reply 7
The more i read up on this, the more i lean towards the view sexuality is not iron-cast predetermined at birth. Environment has big influence, and by that i mean the experiences we expose our selves to and the thoughts we entertain.
Original post by Sulfolobus
It is well know that participation in straight leisure activities such as darts, watching Top Gear on Dave, lawn bowls, model railway, potting in a shed, and playing cricket can turn a man straight.

Let's hope you're joking because I watch Top Gear and play cricket and I'm 100% gay.
Original post by Glassapple
Let's hope you're joking because I watch Top Gear and play cricket and I'm 100% gay.

Of course. Stupid questions on TSR demand stupid answers.
Not possible.
Being gay is not a choice.
stop watching anime.
(edited 5 years ago)
i dont think youre this sexuality and thats that i think its a preference that can change
Original post by Çharmander
stop watching anime.

That will achieve the opposite effect. Anime is like the straightest, whitest interest you can have these days...

To it's eternal detriment...
Original post by Ramsn
I’ve seen this all the time on the Internet...

Stop. Stop right there.
Original post by Volibear
Time to start hollering to the big gay in the sky.

Fixed.
try getting gangbanged by a group of 20 black men and i'm sure you'll become straight
Original post by Ramsn
If it’s fake then why can straight be

what

Quick Reply

Latest