The Student Room Group

He ghosted me and idk what to do :(

So, i met a guy in a club and we kinda mutually knew each other and we talked for ages and then we had been texting for like a month. We then saw eachother in the club again and he asked to kiss me but i said you havent taken me out yet, then we saw eachother in the club again and i kissed him because it had been ages and he was like oh i will take you out.

but now he ignored my text and hasnt been talking to me, i didnt want anything serious or a relationship at all but i did like him and thought we could hang out and chill in summer before uni
i just feel a bit used and hurt as as soon as he got the kiss which i dont give away easily he then ghosts me and makes me feel like im just another girl and ik he is a player that does talk to loads of oter girls so what can i expect

but it still hurts and i dont know what to do about it as i will see him again when i go out ?? do you think that i did something wrong when i kissed him? is it my fault or is he just an immature fck boy ?:frown:
Reply 1
Ghosting sucks but there's nothing you can do but move on. Find some new things to do to pass the time.
i feel like its best to move on , boys like him dont need your time
He hasn’t done anything wrong and neither have you.
It was just a bit of fun on a night out.
Rightly or wrongly, you probably give him a vibe that you’re looking for something
Let it go
If someone ghosts you, then they're not worth your time. In this instance he didn't really do anything wrong; if he was a proper player, then he would have tried to sleep with you, not kiss you. I'm sensitive as well, but you'll have a much easier life if you learn to relax a bit.
Reply 5
Original post by Sammylou40
He hasn’t done anything wrong and neither have you.
It was just a bit of fun on a night out.
Rightly or wrongly, you probably give him a vibe that you’re looking for something
Let it go

he has done something wrong if u were in the situation he lead me on and kissed me and then said we would meet up and has ignored me and been rude
Reply 6
Original post by YaliaV
If someone ghosts you, then they're not worth your time. In this instance he didn't really do anything wrong; if he was a proper player, then he would have tried to sleep with you, not kiss you. I'm sensitive as well, but you'll have a much easier life if you learn to relax a bit.

he has done somethign wrong if u were in the situation its not fair to ignore someone when youve given empty promises and acted really interested and then once youve done something he goes quiet
Reply 7
Original post by YaliaV

i am a chill and relaxed person but i cant help having feelings hahaa
Peak times. You just have to move on and accept the situation for what it is. Maybe try take something from this/learn?
Original post by Anonymous
So, i met a guy in a club and we kinda mutually knew each other and we talked for ages and then we had been texting for like a month. We then saw eachother in the club again and he asked to kiss me but i said you havent taken me out yet, then we saw eachother in the club again and i kissed him because it had been ages and he was like oh i will take you out.

but now he ignored my text and hasnt been talking to me, i didnt want anything serious or a relationship at all but i did like him and thought we could hang out and chill in summer before uni
i just feel a bit used and hurt as as soon as he got the kiss which i dont give away easily he then ghosts me and makes me feel like im just another girl and ik he is a player that does talk to loads of oter girls so what can i expect

but it still hurts and i dont know what to do about it as i will see him again when i go out ?? do you think that i did something wrong when i kissed him? is it my fault or is he just an immature fck boy ?:frown:

You did not do anything wrong and yes he's the latter
seemed like he kissed u just as an ego boost. i would say find someone who is more committed in spending time with u.
he has done something wrong if u were in the situation he lead me on and kissed me and then said we would meet up and has ignored me and been rude

He did nothing wrong. Maybe you shouldn't of giving him mixed signals by playing hard to get. Not kissing him when he asked and then the next time you see him kiss him would confuse me. He asked if he could kiss you which was right to do so, but you just kissed him even though last time you said no. I think you were giving him some mixed signals, no hate, just pointing it out how I see it.
i am a chill and relaxed person but i cant help having feelings hahaa

I know, but the vast majority of people in a club aren't looking for anything meaningful. You just have to have realistic expectations and protect yourself as much as possible.
Well seems the guy is clearly a jerk (talking with too many other girls...) and you still kissed him maybe in the moment, but why would you get so mentally involved knowing how he is...anyway I guess with this the best thing to do is just forget it.

But honestly I dont get why ghosting people gets suchhh a bad rep in all cases. Not in this one because obviously he's a jerk.

But usually sometimes the only way you can get away from the guy is by ghosting him. Surely he must understand this and anticipate it so it wouldn't be a bigg surprise, and it shouldn't be so wrong...
Reply 14
he has done somethign wrong if u were in the situation its not fair to ignore someone when youve given empty promises and acted really interested and then once youve done something he goes quiet

welcome to the real world sweetcheeks

dating is full of broken promises and people stabbing each other in the back [romantically]

better get used to it
(edited 5 years ago)

Well you were very willing to just use him by being adamant that you did not want anything serious or a relationship even if you did not tell him this so you can't complain that he's ghosting you.
He doesn't owe you a date even if he said he would take you out.
And you do sound really up yourself by saying you don't give kisses away easily.
When he asked for a kiss you can't say you haven't taken me out yet as he might think that means you want him to spend money on you first if he has to pay for the meal or drink.
Maybe the next day when he thought about it he didn't like the game playing of making him wait for a kiss until you go on a date first. Some men like girls who play hard to get and others don't but you never know which guy will put up with it or it can make them go off you.
If you like someone just kiss them as long as you don't sleep with them on the first date.
Maybe he was getting his revenge for not kissing him last time, who knows.
You should be open to having a relationship with him even if you are going to uni otherwise don't bother because saying you don't want anything serious means your the one calling all the shots. It should be a mutual agreement that you both decide on the first or second date.

If you like him that much contact him on Facebook or any other social media to meet up. See if he replies if not wait til you see him again in the club just be friendly and not bitter, see what he says about not replying to your text but still try to find someone else in the club incase he let's you down again.
And he can't be a **** boy if he didn't **** you, all he did was kiss you and not call back.
He could have Pump and Dump and that would have been even worse so a harmless kiss is nothing to feel bad about.
is it my fault or is he just an immature fck boy ?:frown:

Its your fault.
You seem to be building your world upon one kiss in a club. Go and live your life, there will be plenty more kisses in it.
Original post by Capitalist_Lamb
He did nothing wrong. Maybe you shouldn't of giving him mixed signals by playing hard to get. Not kissing him when he asked and then the next time you see him kiss him would confuse me. He asked if he could kiss you which was right to do so, but you just kissed him even though last time you said no. I think you were giving him some mixed signals, no hate, just pointing it out how I see it.

i didn't give mixed signals as he said he was going to take me out on a date so i said no to the kiss as i said it would be nicer to wait till we know each other and been on a date to kiss if you like the person. but then i realised he wasn't going to take me out so i just decided i would kiss him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending