The Student Room Group

27 year old female virgin

What do you think of a 27 year old virgin woman?
Being a virgin is through choice by the way.
Do what you want. I am not bothered by people being virgins at an "old" age as it is their choice.
as long as udm u dont need to give 2 S H I T S bout anyone elses opinion
I really don't care *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
Reply 4
"I don't give a fook"- Nate diaz

"I don't give a FOOK either"- Conor Mcgreggor
Why have you chose to be a virgin?
I lost my virginity at 26. For me, it was a matter of finding the right person who I loved and was understanding. I wouldn't be able to do flings or one night stands. If you are happy, I see no problem with being a virgin at 27.
Reply 7
It’s a 1000000 better than not being one
Original post by storm95
It’s a 1000000 better than not being one

Why?
Guy here, see no problem. If anything I have more respect for you for keeping your legs shut, it is so easy for a woman to get laid nowadays so it puts you at the top of the list for relationships.
Original post by Anonymous

Are you white? Are you Christian and choosing to be a virgin? If so I applaud you.
I think to myself ''cool'' and get on with my day.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin no matter what your age is.
Reply 12
Guy here, see no problem. If anything I have more respect for you for keeping your legs shut, it is so easy for a woman to get laid nowadays so it puts you at the top of the list for relationships.

Why? Something wrong with those of us who happen to like sex? Or who wanted to experiment and figure out what they liked? Why are we worthy of less respect than women who chose to stay celibate?

I'm not knocking op for being a virgin, I really don't give a toss, what I am knocking is your outdated attitude linking worth to whether or not you've slept with someone.

Ah, so it's alright for a bloke to stick their wang in a kebab, but it's not alright for a woman to get a wang in her kebab?

The double standards. :colonhash:
Hey just work on yourself.

Hit the gym, be confident in yourself.

You can try online dating, speed dating, joining clubs out of interest, going to pubs, clubs, working, through your network and going out more.

Good luck

You shouldn't worry about what other people think, it's got nothing to do with them and it's your life!
Original post by Clockrice
Are you white? Are you Christian and choosing to be a virgin? If so I applaud you.

Just unattractive
Just unattractive

Doubt your unattractive, your low self esteem means you lack confidence, and a lack of confidence nowadays can hold you back in every part of life. We live in a day and age where men don't have to ask the woman out, maybe you should try asking some guys out. No need to drop your standards. Or alternatively make hints that you like a guy obvious, some guys like myself need an extra push to notice.
Reply 18
Doubt your unattractive, your low self esteem means you lack confidence, and a lack of confidence nowadays can hold you back in every part of life. We live in a day and age where men don't have to ask the woman out, maybe you should try asking some guys out. No need to drop your standards. Or alternatively make hints that you like a guy obvious, some guys like myself need an extra push to notice.

I'd rephrase that. Most guys are oblivious unless it's made blindingly obvious.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending