The Student Room Group
You mean you want to reapply to the same course requiring A*AA for the next ucas cycle with just AAA?

Definitely not a good idea, you will get instantly rejected if thats the case as you do not meet the minimal requirements.
Reply 2
Original post by SomMC1
You mean you want to reapply to the same course requiring A*AA for the next ucas cycle with just AAA?

Definitely not a good idea, you will get instantly rejected if thats the case as you do not meet the minimal requirements.

It's not the same course, but a new course that they have introduced for 2019
Original post by Zaporizhia
It's not the same course, but a new course that they have introduced for 2019

with A*AA or AAA requirement?
Reply 4
Original post by SomMC1
with A*AA or AAA requirement?

A*AA. I was hoping that since it's a new course, they may be more lenient as I already have AAA
A*AA. I was hoping that since it's a new course, they may be more lenient as I already have AAA

I highly doubt that UCL would accept you, as you do not meet their requirement of A*AA. If you applied with AAA prediction, you'd get rejected. They expect A*AA from each candidate at the end of A2, or else they send you to your insurance choice/clearing. Sorry but I dont think they'd accept you
Reply 6
Original post by SomMC1
I highly doubt that UCL would accept you, as you do not meet their requirement of A*AA. If you applied with AAA prediction, you'd get rejected. They expect A*AA from each candidate at the end of A2, or else they send you to your insurance choice/clearing. Sorry but I dont think they'd accept you

Ok, thanks anyway.
No... UCL seems pretty strict with their entry reqs because they have so many chinese applicants.
Reply 8
Original post by jesusgivemeajob
No... UCL seems pretty strict with their entry reqs because they have so many chinese applicants.

Yes, who pay more money too. Maybe I can bribe them the same??
Yes, who pay more money too. Maybe I can bribe them the same??

hahahhaa thats a joke mate i hope

i mean... if youre gonna do it.. thats gotta be done behind closed doors
Original post by jesusgivemeajob
hahahhaa thats a joke mate i hope

i mean... if youre gonna do it.. thats gotta be done behind closed doors

I would be joking, but a chinese girl got into my course and missed her offer...
Original post by zaporizhia
i would be joking, but a chinese girl got into my course and missed her offer...

lmaooooo

Latest

Trending

Trending