The Student Room Group

How to not feel frightened?

So last Thursday, when it was 4:00 in the morning basically Friday. A man went through my window into my bedroom, then into my sisters room. My sister said he looked like he was searching for something, and when he looked up he saw her and said 'hey please don't tell your mom, I'll give you money' she made up a clever excuse to go downstairs and tell my mom. And my dad went upstairs to check everything out, and saw no on e. Then as he went downstairs to pee, he heard thumping on the roof and he ran outside and there was a man standing on top of the roof, coming out of my room. He chased him screaming at my mom to call the police. And thing is, this guy has been lurking around peoples yards for a while, stalking, looking for easy targets. I'm legit terrified. I can't go anywhere without pepperspray. I can't walk around, for fear of my life. Also thing is, the ****er cut holes in my pants and underwear...and legit, I'm scared of this creepo. You'd never have thought a ****ing 30 year old man, would sneak into a little girls bedroom. That's perverted as hell.. But I'm still terrified, even if we are away from that house. The man is still out there and I'm..just so ****ing scared..
Reply 1
That's ****ed up, er...Did your parents report it?
Original post by Pathway
That's ****ed up, er...Did your parents report it?

No ****, yet the ****ing cops in my town are barely doing ****. But they've started to question neighbors and try to see what happened to them as well. And it's literally all over the news
Reply 3
Original post by ToastedWaffles
No ****, yet the ****ing cops in my town are barely doing ****. But they've started to question neighbors and try to see what happened to them as well. And it's literally all over the news

Jeez. :s-smilie: I dunno what to suggest tbh. I guess given your area is probably crawling with police, just keep all windows closed for the next few nights (minimum).

Have you spoken to your parents about how frightened you're feeling? Might be helpful to see what they suggest.
Original post by Pathway
Jeez. :s-smilie: I dunno what to suggest tbh. I guess given your area is probably crawling with police, just keep all windows closed for the next few nights (minimum).

Have you spoken to your parents about how frightened you're feeling? Might be helpful to see what they suggest.

lmao
cops ****ing don't patrol that much
Reply 5
Original post by ToastedWaffles
lmao
cops ****ing don't patrol that much

Well, still, keep your windows shut.
Original post by Pathway
Well, still, keep your windows shut.

its a good thing i'm staying at a friends housw
Reply 7
OP i moved this to Advice on everyday issues.

hope you're doing okay and hope your parents are following this up with the cops. must've been terrifying :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending