The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hell no lol
I’m not currently in a relationship, but I would totally get into a relationship even if I knew there would be no sex involved.

I know it wouldn’t last forever, since unless you’re both asexual, asexuality only goes so far.

I’m bisexual - I like both men and women. I would date a guy, and I’d have sex with a guy. A woman, though? I’d date a woman, but I probably wouldn’t have sex with her. This is why, in my mind, my future consists of me being in a gay relationship, since I don’t see a relationship with a woman lasting, unless one day we both decide to have sex.

This was actually just on my mind.
I've been single for the last four years but would enter into a romantic relationship that didn't involve sex.
Hopefully it wouldn't involve religion either.
No. A girl has needs.
Yes, although it would be difficult at first.
Original post by Violet Femme
No. A girl has needs.

There are more ways to demonstrate affection than sex
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Dumbest sht i've heard all day. There are more ways to demonstrate affection than sex

Something tells me you are male and have limited experience of satisfying a girl.
To be honest, it depends on what the reason was. I can't stand people who withhold sex as a punishment or on a whim, but if he couldn't have sex for a valid reason - for example if he was physically incapable - yeah I would stay with him. I can deal with my "urges" myself, I love my boyfriend and yes sex is great, but I wouldn't dump him if he could no longer give it to me.
Dumbest sht i've heard all day. There are more ways to demonstrate affection than sex

who said sex was all about affection? do you not know what being horny means?
No
Of course
Easily, in fact i'd love the constant underlying tension haha
Original post by Gent2324
who said sex was all about affection? do you not know what being horny means?

Another one that lacks intelligence, if you are horny you can satisfy yourself
Original post by Adezo
If you’re in a current relationship, would you give up on sex for your partner?

yes of course, relationships are not only revolved around SEX, there's many, many other things to do, get spiritual, get to know the person deeply
Another one that lacks intelligence, if you are horny you can satisfy yourself

youre clearly a virgin and shouldnt be talking about stuff you dont understand, having a **** is not the same as having sex u dumb **** :biggrin:

Something tells me that you lack intelligence. Something is only a need if you cannot live without it, in conclusion to your proposition; you must be a hoe
Shut down, next ->

and youre also deluded when it comes to what sex is, why do you look down on people that have frequent sex? whats wrong with it? oh yes its because youve never had it and youre jealous...
youre clearly a virgin and shouldnt be talking about stuff you dont understand, having a **** is not the same as having sex u dumb **** :biggrin:

and youre also deluded when it comes to what sex is, why do you look down on people that have frequent sex? whats wrong with it? oh yes its because youve never had it and youre jealous...

Yady yady yayaya, tell that to my girlfriend you clown. Just figure it out with whatever limited intellectual capability you have. Here, what assertions do the question provide?
(edited 5 years ago)
Yady yady yayaya, tell that to my girlfriend you clown

if you actually believe the stuff that youve said here, your girlfriend is imaginary.
and you havent answered any of the questions in the previous post because you dont know the answer.
go and lose your virginity if you want to make statements on the impact of sex in a relationship, you dont know a thing about sex or relationships.
if you actually believe the stuff that youve said here, your girlfriend is imaginary.
and you havent answered any of the questions in the previous post because you dont know the answer.
go and lose your virginity if you want to make statements on the impact of sex in a relationship, you dont know a thing about sex or relationships.

hahahaha you're a funny guy. Bring those questions here, ill answer them. It probably got lost in my stupid question list but go ahead :smile:
It probably got lost in my stupid question list but go ahead :smile:

lol looking at your recent posts you think that someone who sleeps around is disrespecting their parents! and you think they are liars because they sleep around alot! my god you are stupid

Latest

Trending

Trending