The Student Room Group

19 year old female who has never orgasmed...

Yup, I've been sexually since I was 15 yet have never orgasmed.

I have been with my current boyfriend for 11 months and I still haven't orgasmed, although I have been sexually active for 4 years I don't feel as though I'm clued up on sex. I was pretty young when I started having it so I just seen it as 'done' when the dude ejaculated.

But I really want to orgasm, I've spoke to friends about it and apparently I've been close to a G-Spot orgasm a few times (after they asked me to describe some of my sexual encounters, embarrassing!) but I still don't know how to G-Spot orgasm or clit orgasm.

I don't even know where my clit is? How would I achieve this type of orgasm?

And as for G-Spot orgasms I've heard that it feels like the need to pee then pressure and then an orgasm, is this true?
I recommend you do some Googling sticking to good sources designed to educate rather than titalate.

You should listen to your own body and do what you find pleasurable. I’d recommend some self-exploration. Once you've found what you like you can teach your partner.

Most women find reaching climax from cliterial stimulation easier.
Many women find reaching climax from penetration difficult.

Women feeling like they need to pee is fairly common during sex, the sensation isn't necessarily linked to orgasm, instead pressure on the bladder. Although this sensation is commonly reported in reports of G-spot stimulation.
go oral and you won't regret
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

I have been with my current boyfriend for 11 months and I still haven't orgasmed, although I have been sexually active for 4 years I don't feel as though I'm clued up on sex. I was pretty young when I started having it so I just seen it as 'done' when the dude ejaculated.

But I really want to orgasm, I've spoke to friends about it and apparently I've been close to a G-Spot orgasm a few times (after they asked me to describe some of my sexual encounters, embarrassing!) but I still don't know how to G-Spot orgasm or clit orgasm.

And as for G-Spot orgasms I've heard that it feels like the need to pee then pressure and then an orgasm, is this true?
Do you masturbate? If you don't, get a vibrator and take half an hour a day to explore. If you do, do it more.

Does your boyfriend put you under pressure to come when you're in bed together, or does he just encourage you to relax. How attentive is he?
Reply 4
Original post by Tootles
Do you masturbate? If you don't, get a vibrator and take half an hour a day to explore. If you do, do it more.

Does your boyfriend put you under pressure to come when you're in bed together, or does he just encourage you to relax. How attentive is he?

I don’t feel comfortable masturbating I don’t know why. I’ve tried it and don’t enjoy touching myself.

As for him, he doesn’t really mention it. If he is trying to make me it’s not clear he is.
Reply 5
I don’t feel comfortable masturbating I don’t know why. I’ve tried it and don’t enjoy touching myself.

As for him, he doesn’t really mention it. If he is trying to make me it’s not clear he is.
Getting to know yourself is the only way you're going to get there. I'd look up Betty Dodson, she's been an advocate of masturbation for decades and has a blog (and Q&A/AMA) where she talks and answers questions posed by women in your position.

There could be any reason why you're not orgasming, from you not bein properly relaxed to your sweet spots not being properly stimualted - even to you having a fetish you aren't yet aware of, that you need to be there in order to get off.

I would heartily recommend you give solo exploration a try. Many women find that they can come, they just don't know how to make it happen because they've never tried to figure out how their own body responds to certain stimuli/techniques.
Reply 6
Original post by Tootles
Getting to know yourself is the only way you're going to get there. I'd look up Betty Dodson, she's been an advocate of masturbation for decades and has a blog (and Q&A/AMA) where she talks and answers questions posed by women in your position.

There could be any reason why you're not orgasming, from you not bein properly relaxed to your sweet spots not being properly stimualted - even to you having a fetish you aren't yet aware of, that you need to be there in order to get off.

I would heartily recommend you give solo exploration a try. Many women find that they can come, they just don't know how to make it happen because they've never tried to figure out how their own body responds to certain stimuli/techniques.

I probably should try that I don’t want to make him feel like less of a ‘man’ because I’ve never it’s not that he can’t I just don’t know how.

I don’t know if this is a myth but people (and google) have said when I get the ‘need to pee’ sensation I means you’re going to have a G-Spot orgasm - is this true or a myth? Some people say yeah some people say it’s just bladder pressure and to ride out the feeling.
Reply 7
I probably should try that I don’t want to make him feel like less of a ‘man’ because I’ve never it’s not that he can’t I just don’t know how.

I don’t know if this is a myth but people (and google) have said when I get the ‘need to pee’ sensation I means you’re going to have a G-Spot orgasm - is this true or a myth? Some people say yeah some people say it’s just bladder pressure and to ride out the feeling.
Make him feel less of a man by not having orgasmed, or by masturbating? Most people masturbate, so that won't do it unless he's seriously insecure.

I'm not a girl, but the girls I've been with have said they feel the bladder pressure before squirting, not necessarily through G-spot stimulation. I don't know the sensations (obviously), but I guess that in your case, you should keep going - relax into it, have a towel handy if need be, and let it happen. That could be how it happens for you.
Reply 8
Original post by Tootles
Make him feel less of a man by not having orgasmed, or by masturbating? Most people masturbate, so that won't do it unless he's seriously insecure.

I'm not a girl, but the girls I've been with have said they feel the bladder pressure before squirting, not necessarily through G-spot stimulation. I don't know the sensations (obviously), but I guess that in your case, you should keep going - relax into it, have a towel handy if need be, and let it happen. That could be how it happens for you.

I don’t want to make him feel like less of a man because I have never orgasmed yet.

And I get that feeling in certain positions so I should maybe ask to try them more and keep going?

As for clit orgasms I’d have no idea where to start.
Reply 9
I don’t want to make him feel like less of a man because I have never orgasmed yet.

And I get that feeling in certain positions so I should maybe ask to try them more and keep going?

As for clit orgasms I’d have no idea where to start.
If he's any decent kind of person, he won't - but he will want to help you on the journey to make it happen.

A wider variety of positions would be a good way to explore, yes.

As for where to start... well, as a guy who's been told I know what I'm doing, I probably could tell you one or two things, but I probably shouldn't on the forum, as sex tips are (still, I think) against the rules. I'd say PM me, but that carries the risk of me looking like I'm just after a girl PMing me. You can if you like, and I'll tell you what I know - but there are, of course, videos online that you might find helpful.

I recommend you meet with me

Quick Reply

Latest