The Student Room Group

ucas

I have level 2 in childrens and young peoples workforce. i also have level 3 in childrens learning and development. how do i find out if i have ucas points and if i can start a children nurses course ?
Original post by ab436433
I have level 2 in childrens and young peoples workforce. i also have level 3 in childrens learning and development. how do i find out if i have ucas points and if i can start a children nurses course ?

Only level 3 qualifications attract tariff points.

You need to find out exactly what award you have and then speak to the universities that you want to apply to to find out if they will accept that qualification or if you need something more.
Original post by ab436433

Had a look for you.

Level 2 in childrens and young peoples workforce= looks like a city and guilds nvq. In any event level 2 qualifications are not worth ucas points. They may or may not let you count is as a GCSE, but I have doubts.

Level 3 in childrens learning and development It it a wales or Ireland thing? is it an extended or just the normal diploma?
It also depends what grade you get.

You may or may not have enough. You also needs maths and English.

They may also want some science content.

You need more info but you compare any points you have to the requirement on each course website which usually starts at 108 and works its way up.

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/tariff-calculator

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending