The Student Room Group

hymens? is this girl ok??

heya all,

was going to make this post anonymous for the sake of the other girl involved if this gets doxxed, but im sure its something someone else has questions about.

I'm a lesbian and came out around 13 and been sleeping with women since then, I'm a top, I thought i knew a fair bit about it. I was at a party the other night, and got with a girl i'd had on and off stuff with. We're making out for about half an hour then we go into another room and i'm having sex with her and everything normal. She says she doesn't masturbate and hadn't slept with girls or lads before and doesn't know what to do so i just top her and she says lying down there.
I keep asking her if shes okay and not in pain and all that and she says no its fine carry on and shes obviously into it.
Anyway, after half an hour we stop I go out to have a piss because I've drank a fair bit and there is BLOOD ALL DOWN MY FOREARMS. I'm pissed because I'm at a party and been drinking, I'm freaking the **** out. Its all dark blood, but not like period blood. Once i stop freaking out with the initial shock i realize theres actually not that much of it.
I wash my hands, re-wash my hands, wash them again. Sniff test...Sorted. I'm still freaking out a bit, so i go up the girl and ask if shes alright and she laughs and say yh. Freaking out a bit less, but im worried ive done actual damage to her. I ask one of my straight male friends and he said that if its only a bit of blood i probs just broke her hymen.
Now, i grew up going to strict Christian schools and churches with no sex ed, and they definitely didn't talk about lesbian fisting when sex was brought up. I had heard of hymens, but i thought they were just a myth.
I ask some of my straight girl friends at the party and they said she'll be fine and its just because she was a virgin, and the same happened with them.

Now TSR I have some questions: are what they saying about hymens right and does this sound like this girls hymen harmlessly breaking?

also now im thinking about all the girls ive slept with in the past that insisted they were virgins but this hasn't happened with them. do some people just not have hymens for whatever reason?
When you say you had sex with her, how exactly did you penetrate without the tool?
Original post by Anonymous
heya all,

was going to make this post anonymous for the sake of the other girl involved if this gets doxxed, but im sure its something someone else has questions about.

I'm a lesbian and came out around 13 and been sleeping with women since then, I'm a top, I thought i knew a fair bit about it. I was at a party the other night, and got with a girl i'd had on and off stuff with. We're making out for about half an hour then we go into another room and i'm having sex with her and everything normal. She says she doesn't masturbate and hadn't slept with girls or lads before and doesn't know what to do so i just top her and she says lying down there.
I keep asking her if shes okay and not in pain and all that and she says no its fine carry on and shes obviously into it.
Anyway, after half an hour we stop I go out to have a piss because I've drank a fair bit and there is BLOOD ALL DOWN MY FOREARMS. I'm pissed because I'm at a party and been drinking, I'm freaking the **** out. Its all dark blood, but not like period blood. Once i stop freaking out with the initial shock i realize theres actually not that much of it.
I wash my hands, re-wash my hands, wash them again. Sniff test...Sorted. I'm still freaking out a bit, so i go up the girl and ask if shes alright and she laughs and say yh. Freaking out a bit less, but im worried ive done actual damage to her. I ask one of my straight male friends and he said that if its only a bit of blood i probs just broke her hymen.
Now, i grew up going to strict Christian schools and churches with no sex ed, and they definitely didn't talk about lesbian fisting when sex was brought up. I had heard of hymens, but i thought they were just a myth.
I ask some of my straight girl friends at the party and they said she'll be fine and its just because she was a virgin, and the same happened with them.

Now TSR I have some questions: are what they saying about hymens right and does this sound like this girls hymen harmlessly breaking?

also now im thinking about all the girls ive slept with in the past that insisted they were virgins but this hasn't happened with them. do some people just not have hymens for whatever reason?

Hymens can sometimes break on their own yes.
They're right about hymens.
Not every girl has a hymen and not every girl will bleed when it happens.
Reply 3
When you say you had sex with her, how exactly did you penetrate without the tool?

got two hands mate haven't i
got two hands mate haven't i

Oh goodness, so you put both your hands inside her and you're wondering why she bled so bad!!

Quick Reply

Latest