The Student Room Group

Self made Millionaire at 22 AMA

Anon because I use this site and don’t want people pestering me about business opportunities or asking for money, something I have seen happen countless times. Ask away

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Anon because I use this site and don’t want people pestering me about business opportunities or asking for money, something I have seen happen countless times. Ask away

What did you eat for breakfast today?
One great idea to get you there or lots of trial and error?
Reply 3
Original post by cheesecakelove
What did you eat for breakfast today?

I don’t eat breakfast
Reply 4
Original post by Paulwyn
One great idea to get you there or lots of trial and error?

I got lucky pretty much first time. But there was trial and error to turn relative success to absolute success

What were your grades in school
Did it soak up your time? What sacrifices did you you have to make?
How old did you start your business?

Did you go to university?
Did you go to college/follow the traditional form of school and begin your buisinesss from a side hustle or was it a full time thing?

Man that's crazy congratulations, that's unheard of round my area and among my people, well done!!
Stuff like becoming Doctors, dentists and engineers are more pushed towards rather than genuine succsess in my culture which is quite sad really as i'm torn apart between dentistry and becoming a buisnessman.

Lastly, what next? Are you going to save the funds and reach further or will you take a break a while?
omg you ppl. no one is asking what business it is!

what business is it?
Original post by Bang Outta Order
omg you ppl. no one is asking what business it is!

what business is it?

^^^ give us all the secrets of the trade
Original post by FloralHybrid
^^^ give us all the secrets of the trade

man dont want secrets. man just wants to know the industry and how attainable wealth is.
Reply 13
can you lend me a tenner?
Original post by Incarcarus
What were your grades in school

A levels I got three As, could have got higher but I wasn’t interested at all in what I was learning so didn’t really care that much
Original post by TomSmith12345
Did it soak up your time? What sacrifices did you you have to make?

I dropped out of uni, before I dropped out I would spend as much time as I could working on it, but didn’t really sacrifice going out or anything. My sacrifice was my studies
Original post by TheFarmerLad
How old did you start your business?

19, first year of uni
Original post by Redslayed
Did you go to university?

Yep, for about 2 years
Reply 18
In real life, do you tell people you are a millionaire or do you keep it private?
Original post by AlwaysBroke.
Did you go to college/follow the traditional form of school and begin your buisinesss from a side hustle or was it a full time thing?

Man that's crazy congratulations, that's unheard of round my area and among my people, well done!!
Stuff like becoming Doctors, dentists and engineers are more pushed towards rather than genuine succsess in my culture which is quite sad really as i'm torn apart between dentistry and becoming a buisnessman.

Lastly, what next? Are you going to save the funds and reach further or will you take a break a while?

My parents never really pushed me, but I always felt I had to succeed. If I’m honest, since about 12 I had no doubts I’d be rich and successful, failure didn’t even cross my mind which looking back is kinda weird.

I went uni, a very competitive one, but dropped out 2nd year because academics bores me.

I’m going to expand, I’m in a field which is pretty, not easy, but capable of allowing for rapid expansion and growth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending