The Student Room Group

Studying medicine in Romania

Dear students,

I was just browsing the internet when I came across Studentroom and saw some threads which were commenced a long time ago in regards to medical studies In Romania. I was eager to respond to questions but considering they were way too old I felt it's pertinent to start a new one

Costs of living in Romania are minimal and I would say affordable. Medical tuition fees are low

If anyone needs any advice regarding admissions process, please DM me. I would be more than happy to help

Thanks

Zak
(edited 5 years ago)
Thanks Dr.Zak - always useful to have someone on the ground who can help with queries!
Reply 2
Not a problem
Original post by Dr.Zak
Not a problem

Hey Dr.Zak

I'm applying to Craiova Medical University for this year entry. Is the college good do you know?

Thanks.
Reply 4
Hi

I don’t know much about Craiova medical school nor that I’ve been there. The most popular schools of medicine are Bucharest and Constanta. I can recommend these institutions. Furthermore if you feel that you want to read Medicine at Craiova, Make sure you do your research.

Thanks

Any other questions, please ask
Reply 5
Send me a direct message with exact qualifications and I’ll try my best to advise

Regards

Zak
Original post by Dr.Zak
Dear students,

I was just browsing the internet when I came across Studentroom and saw some threads which were commenced a long time ago in regards to medical studies In Romania. I was eager to respond to questions but considering they were way too old I felt it's pertinent to start a new one

Costs of living in Romania are minimal and I would say affordable. Medical tuition fees are low

If anyone needs any advice regarding admissions process, please DM me. I would be more than happy to help

Hi

Hi this thread was posted a while ago but hopefully, you see this, I want to apply to universities in Europe (excluding the UK) romania looks interesting, can u tell if there are any institutes in Romania that teach bachelor's courses in english, preferably psychology.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending