The Student Room Group

Am i overweight???

Scroll to see replies

bananas,berries ,yogurt .green tea,citrus,whole grain and drinking lemon water help to burn belly fat .you can do that if you are willing
Original post by DrunkFool
Everyone has different ideas on what’s fat Hence why I’m askin I’m aware I come out as overweight on my BMI.

lol why you getting all defensive for? you're the one askin if you're fat since you have those dimensions. No one cares about your bmi darling. It's all about what they see at first glance. it's your dimensions. hey. you asked, love. I answered.
Reply 42
Not defensive Darling LOL
Original post by Bang Outta Order
lol why you getting all defensive for? you're the one askin if you're fat since you have those dimensions. No one cares about your bmi darling. It's all about what they see at first glance. it's your dimensions. hey. you asked, love. I answered.
Reply 43
Sure, Am willing to give it a shot, I’m aiming to lose eight lbs for now.
Original post by frieda sky
bananas,berries ,yogurt .green tea,citrus,whole grain and drinking lemon water help to burn belly fat .you can do that if you are willing
That is great to hear best wishes and do not give up
Reply 45
Hey Thanks for the Advuce and ideas
Original post by frieda sky
That is great to hear best wishes and do not give up
Not defensive Darling LOL

uh huh

anyways glad you got your answer darling xo

invest in a treadmill
Where is your judgment coming from make sure to look at the links below my pic Other photos

My judgement is coming from the photos and stats. You have a very obvious belly, and I don't even need a calculator to know those stats are terrible, you're almost as heavy as me - a 5'9 male at 170lbs with a lot of muscle.

Calorie counting is not "BS" and you certainly have time to exercise, what oh so time-consuming priorities do you even have? Laziness is no excuse to improve yourself.

Also, there's no such thing as fat burning remedies so don't bother. Fitness will always mean sacrifices. If you want a fat burner that works (i.e drugs, and not some home mix) then you'll need to enter the bodybuilding black market, just remember these will cut your life in half.
(edited 5 years ago)
Yes and I think you already know that.

One of two things will happen in the next couple of months. You will either lose the weight or you will make excuses for why you haven't lost the weight.
Reply 49
Ah yeah, I’ve heard it ls bad to carry weight in the middle. For health and damn looks too, anyway I’m aiming to lose weight . Gonna start with the food side of things. Cause im not dyin anytime soo
Reply 50
Why would I need to make an excuse... Anyway it’s my choice if I lose it or not so that’s what I will tell someone straight if they ask why I haven’t lost weight. But my aim is to lose at least 8 lbs
Original post by Super Stud
Yes and I think you already know that.

One of two things will happen in the next couple of months. You will either lose the weight or you will make excuses for why you haven't lost the weight.
Reply 51
I knew I wasn’t slim but don’t think I’m fat either, Maybe your to skinny for your height to
Original post by funk controller
My judgement is coming from the photos and stats. You have a very obvious belly, and I don't even need a calculator to know those stats are terrible, you're almost as heavy as me - a 5'9 male at 170lbs with a lot of muscle.

Calorie counting is not "BS" and you certainly have time to exercise, what oh so time-consuming priorities do you even have? Laziness is no excuse to improve yourself.

Also, there's no such thing as fat burning remedies so don't bother. Fitness will always mean sacrifices. If you want a fat burner that works (i.e drugs, and not some home mix) then you'll need to enter the bodybuilding black market, just remember these will cut your life in half.
Reply 52
Waist 38 inches stomach 39
Hips 38
5ft3 far or chubby???
You have already had multiple threads on this
Reply 54
Here's some pics of my belly
IMAG0172.jpgIMAG0156.jpgIMAG0135.jpgIMAG0067.jpgIMAG0146.jpg
]IMAG0143_1.jpgIMAG0071.jpg
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 55
Want as many replies and opinion s as possible
Original post by CoolCavy
You have already had multiple threads on this
Reply 56
IMAG0143_1.jpgIMAG0146.jpgIMAG0181.jpgIMAG0145.jpgIMAG0135.jpgIMAG0136.jpg
Want as many replies and opinion s as possible
(edited 5 years ago)
Why do you keep posting threads? Go to your doctor if you genuinely don't know if you're fat or not.
Please stop making dupe threads.
Reply 59
Ugh, you are a fetishist aren't you? One that gets off on people telling you that you are fat?

Quick Reply

Latest