The Student Room Group

boys - what do you find most attractive in girls

just wondering

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
As a straight guy I can safely say that size does matter, no matter what people say.
Take that how you will.
Reply 2
probably eyes, hair pretty much the whole face
Reply 3
Original post by lauratrf
As a straight guy I can safely say that size does matter, no matter what people say.
Take that how you will.

yeah but what kind of size is "best" in your opinion? like do you find stick thin girls attractive or prefer curvier?
cant say not a boy
Both pair of lips. :cool:
Original post by Anonymous
yeah but what kind of size is "best" in your opinion? like do you find stick thin girls attractive or prefer curvier?

wide hips in general so i guess curvy
Curvier for sure. But it's personal opinion
Reply 8
I think she means penis......
ew okay LMAO
Original post by Arcaneballs
Both pair of lips. :cool:
Ding ding ding!
Original post by amelia j
I think she means penis......
Or should I say...
dong
Original post by lauratrf
Ding ding ding!
just wondering

Her sense of humour, hair and ass. Also good oral hygiene, if you have bad breath I'm outta there.
Reply 13
Original post by TheRealSquiddy
Her sense of humour, hair and ass. Also good oral hygiene, if you have bad breath I'm outta there.

Teeth are the first thing I notice about a person (any person). My mates think it's weird but I dunno, I judge bad teeth.
If she’s bubbly, cute talkative but somehow still chill. The most important thing is personality. Sure not arrogant
I like girls and i am a girl and I think, personally, that a good personality is something very attractive. Also your will. To me looks don't matter cause I mean..they didn't choose to look th way they did. Just cause they may look bad doesn't mean they are bad.
If you're actually funny and attractive that's pretty good to be honest

The clearest most decent way I could put this is that generally most people whether make or female are not at their best if overweight/very overweight. It would be the same for me as anyone else that almost anyone would look unattractive if overweight.

Some guys are less tuned into a girl's size but most to be honest are. It's just a point of nature that most of us are superficial both male and female whether we like to admit it or not. If you're looking to lose weight then joining something like 'slimming world' or similar can help. I know of a couple of people that have lost weight that way as it's nearly always about learning about good nutrition and sticking to such a plan. It may take a good few months or more but slowly it usually works. Those that have been overweight that I know of usually didn't have much of an idea about what foods were bad for nutrition/calories/putting on weight.

Beyond that I would say most people don't look like film stars, most of us are everyday looking. Some stylish clothing can help especially for women but again that tends to only work if you have at least a normal size frame to carry it off on. So buy clothes after any possibly needed weight loss, the BMI or scales, mirror, GP, etc will give you an idea if you need to lose weight. Athletic is usually the ideal which means treadmill type of workout for girls. However, it's not essential, most guys are happy with a normal size girl.

That all said I would say for guys as well as girls for those with natural film star looks life is usually a lot more easier as far more people tend to socialize and want to date them without them having make much effort. Unfortunately most of us me included don't fall into that group and need to make a lot more effort. That's life so same for me as many others and keeps it a challenge I guess.
Tiddies :colone:

Jk, I find a girl attractive if she's funny and compassionate.
Thanks - I'm actually underweight not overweight but I've always wondered if boys prefer the thin/model look or a slightly curvier/more "normal" shape

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending