The Student Room Group

Dangerous con artists seeking to cheat the public

Police are very worried about a gang of dangerous con artists who are planning, each in their own way, to scam the British public, make lots of money for various corrupt friends and generally be a public menace.

If you see any of these people, DO NOT APPROACH THEM. They are very dangerous, both to one's wallet/purse and also to mental health.

A picture of the gang has been released and we hear they are currently engaged in a power struggle. If successful, one of them will shortly be in charge of not just their usual confidence tricks, but a special long con involving the whole country.

leaders.jpg

Please be careful and don't trust them if they offer you glittery-sounding things, which they all will be doing shortly.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fullofsurprises
Police are very worried about a gang of dangerous con artists who are planning, each in their own way, to scam the British public, make lots of money for various corrupt friends and generally be a public menace.

If you see any of these people, DO NOT APPROACH THEM. They are very dangerous, both to one's wallet/purse and also to mental health.

A picture of the gang has been released and we hear they are currently engaged in a power struggle. If successful, one of them will shortly be in charge of not just their usual confidence tricks, but a special long con involving the whole country.

leaders.jpg

Please be careful and don't trust them if they offer you glittery-sounding things, which they all will be doing shortly.

The one third along on the top row looks like he might offer you a glass of wine and a free dinner if you're prepared to sit in a very hot stuffy room for two hours and listen to the benefits of sharing the ownership of a 'villa' on the Costa Brava.
Hope none of them check their TSR account today, and see you posting this. Might do you for gross defamation.
Original post by Notoriety
Hope none of them check their TSR account today, and see you posting this. Might do you for gross defamation.

:rofl: It would make for an interesting case!
Reply 4

leaders.jpg

In a related story, police are looking for an opposition. It's been missing since 2015.
Original post by Reality Check
The one third along on the top row looks like he might offer you a glass of wine and a free dinner if you're prepared to sit in a very hot stuffy room for two hours and listen to the benefits of sharing the ownership of a 'villa' on the Costa Brava.

I think he tried to sell me the Eiffel Tower a couple of years ago.
:lol: I thought this was serious, I actually laughed out loud
Original post by Drewski
In a related story, police are looking for an opposition. It's been missing since 2015.

Police are also puzzled by the appearance of a known Russian operative, a Mr Farage, as apparent leader of the country. They are currently discussing something called a 'coup' to see if the CPS will accept the charge.
Original post by Obolinda
:lol: I thought this was serious, I actually laughed out loud

Wait till Boris comes in. Then you won't know if you should laugh or cry.
Reply 9
This guy seems to be on the same wavelength
i laughed so much the Gulag guards took away my spectacles
lmaooo
This thread is exactly what I need on a wet Sunday morning. Prsoms galore xxx
Original post by Oxford Mum
This thread is exactly what I need on a wet Sunday morning. Prsoms galore xxx

Pleased to be of assistance. :hat2:
Oh dear. This was meant to be a satire, but it looks like some pundits think it's the truth.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/26/boris-johnson-mendacious-eu-referendum-next-prime-minister
Looks like you’re ahead of the curve, @Fullofsurprises

Now maybe you can get out your crystal ball and tell us what’ll happen next... 😉
Looks like you’re ahead of the curve, @Fullofsurprises

Now maybe you can get out your crystal ball and tell us what’ll happen next... 😉

Simples. It will be Andrea Leadsom and Jeremy Hunt on the third ballot.

Lol, I don't have a ****ing clue.
I’ll hold you to that..

If it’s gove to win, I may do something drastic, like eat jelly miserably, until I become a great, big, red blob
I’ll hold you to that..

If it’s gove to win, I may do something drastic, like eat jelly miserably, until I become a great, big, red blob

If Bojo wins, we will either be led into a catastrophic series of errors resulting in tragedy, or a very bad series of blunders leading to chaos. whereas if Gove wins, it will be the exact opposite.
We should seek to avoid undue cynicism and judge them purely for the contemptible hypocrites, sneaks, sleaze bags and liars that they are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending