The Student Room Group

Year 10

Scroll to see replies

I may post some more notes not that they are probably useful and maybe some links to good websites or apps
Original post by SlightlySummer
Thank you! I'll keep that in mind x
yess please, can you please tag me in them as well
Original post by LucyOr15
I may post some more notes not that they are probably useful and maybe some links to good websites or apps
Of course I’m going to write an update later so I’ll put in in there and im going to tag some certain people I’ll make sure you are there
yess please, can you please tag me in them as well
I have my work experience in July what about you

nah i finished my work experience last year and let me tell you i hate my work experience so flipping much arrrggghhh!!!! where will you be working???
At a school
Original post by arieslover
nah i finished my work experience last year and let me tell you i hate my work experience so flipping much arrrggghhh!!!! where will you be working???
Hey guys I just wanna use this post to send links to some websites or apps I use for revision also just to recognise some amazing people who've been so nice to me.

First all I use Duolingo and Memrise for languages they are great apps I find for giving me the right vocab and language to use, but they may not work for everyone however I find them useful

Secondly I like using Seneca which I use for a lot of things but mainly my sciences, i know this app does not work for everyone but I find it useful.

Finally kerboodle I find it a great when my teachers set things on it

If you are looking for books I would use the cgp books and for English especially poetry I would use the York notes one as they have a full poem analysis in them which are so useful. If you want a YouTube channels to use I would use unjaded jade, primrose kitten and then I just looks at specific topics but those two are my regular ones

Now onto amazing people who I want to give really big recognition are:
@arieslover @SlightlySummer @Sanaa.Soneji @mez_merising @Obolinda @CHANELDIAMONDS
@Haider.alix
Thank you so much to everyone above for supporting me and making me feel happy for the last couple of days you’ve really helped

Thank you To everyone else even if I have not mentioned you xxx
(edited 4 years ago)
Your welcome, thank you too :h:
Original post by Obolinda
awww sweetie, thanks a bunch. i’m proud of you for helping people out
Hey guys I just wanna use this post to send links to some websites or apps I use for revision also just to recognise some amazing people who've been so nice to me.

First all I use Duolingo and Memrise for languages they are great apps I find for giving me the right vocab and language to use, but they may not work for everyone however I find them useful

Secondly I like using Seneca which I use for a lot of things but mainly my sciences, i know this app does not work for everyone but I find it useful.

If you are looking for books I would use the cgp books and for English especially poetry I would use the York notes one as they have a full poem analysis in them which are so useful. If you want a YouTube channels to use I would use unjaded jade, primrose kitten and then I just looks at specific topics but those two are my regular ones

@arieslover @SlightlySummer @Sanaa.Soneji @mez_merising @Obolinda @CHANELDIAMONDS
@AngryRedhead @Haider.alix
Thank you so much to everyone above for supporting me and making me feel happy for the last couple of days you’ve really helped

Wow thanks for being so sweet! They are indeed good websites which I use regularly

@LucyOr15 if you're upset about any of your grades right now, trust me you really shouldn't be. You're still in year 10 and you've got plenty of time and the fact that your even thinking about your GCSE's so seriously this early on is something to feel good about, it shows your dedication which not a lot of people have. I'm in year 11 now doing my exams and back in year 10 I didn't really focus, I wasn't someone who didn't care, I just sorta didn't know what to do lmao. But yeah subjects like Maths I was predicted 5's and now I'm predicted 8's, Science's I was predicted around 5's and now I'm predicted 8's and 9's. Geography I was predicted 3 and now I'm predicted 9's!! Those are just the few of the subjects I was predicted with not as good grades as i wanted. What I'm saying is if you're feeling down about your grades for your mocks don't because trust me you have a LOT of time and your level of dedication, there's no way you'll fail.

Good luck! :wink:
Well I dont remember where i helped you or vice versa , but i do remember talking to you . You are soo sweet and those words can melt any one:u::smile:

Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
awww sweetie, thanks a bunch. i’m proud of you for helping people out

Thank I just want to try and help others
Yes I do like them are there any others you use
Wow thanks for being so sweet! They are indeed good websites which I use regularly
Thank you so much that’s definitely helped me feel better also well done for your progress that’s amazing
Original post by Chaos6148
@LucyOr15 if you're upset about any of your grades right now, trust me you really shouldn't be. You're still in year 10 and you've got plenty of time and the fact that your even thinking about your GCSE's so seriously this early on is something to feel good about, it shows your dedication which not a lot of people have. I'm in year 11 now doing my exams and back in year 10 I didn't really focus, I wasn't someone who didn't care, I just sorta didn't know what to do lmao. But yeah subjects like Maths I was predicted 5's and now I'm predicted 8's, Science's I was predicted around 5's and now I'm predicted 8's and 9's. Geography I was predicted 3 and now I'm predicted 9's!! Those are just the few of the subjects I was predicted with not as good grades as i wanted. What I'm saying is if you're feeling down about your grades for your mocks don't because trust me you have a LOT of time and your level of dedication, there's no way you'll fail.

Good luck! :wink:
You did help me you helped me smile when I needed to smile about the boy who wa being horrible and thank you I’m glad they are nice words to hear
Original post by Haider.alix
Well I dont remember where i helped you or vice versa , but i do remember talking to you . You are soo sweet and those words can melt any one:u::smile:
ohhh should i murder him:u:
You did help me you helped me smile when I needed to smile about the boy who wa being horrible and thank you I’m glad they are nice words to hear

awwww i feel really satisfied that i help you feel content about yourself good luck in your future huni PM me when you please xxx
At a school

good good that might be fun if you love to work with kids especially when thy are annoying trust me i love kids...because of their lack of knowledge make them adorable......:smile:
Quizlet, Mathswatch, Doddle, GetRevising
Yes I do like them are there any others you use

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending