The Student Room Group

I left Islam for Christianity. AMA

After all the injustices committed in my homeland (Yemen) to the Jewish and Christian people, I realised Islam was no longer a religion I believed in. So many hateful crimes have been committed under the name of Islam, it has turned into a dirty word. Today, in the 21st Century, Christianity has become the unifying and peaceful religion the world needs. It is more aligned to modern thinking than the average Imam ever could be. I have now left Yemen and I love in Germany to pursue my studies. Ask away if you have any questions!!!

(I have posted anonymously in order to avoid animosity as I realise there a lot of Muslim users on this forum). This thread is not intended to offend, merely to raise awareness of current situations and different perspectives🙂

Scroll to see replies

Have you heard of Ballsackism by any chance?
Are you born again of the Spirit of God?
Original post by Anonymous
After all the injustices committed in my homeland (Yemen) to the Jewish and Christian people, I realised Islam was no longer a religion I believed in. So many hateful crimes have been committed under the name of Islam, it has turned into a dirty word. Today, in the 21st Century, Christianity has become the unifying and peaceful religion the world needs. It is more aligned to modern thinking than the average Imam ever could be. I have now left Yemen and I love in Germany to pursue my studies. Ask away if you have any questions!!!

(I have posted anonymously in order to avoid animosity as I realise there a lot of Muslim users on this forum). This thread is not intended to offend, merely to raise awareness of current situations and different perspectives🙂
Christians would not mind too much, but to Muslims it is the sin of shirk. This is just in case you don’t know. Good luck with being a Christian. 😁
Original post by TheNamesBond.

lol your new religion you created less than an hour ago?
lol-ur new religion- saw ur thread .wow
Original post by Ivanita-Ariana
lol-ur new religion- saw ur thread .wow

Original post by MariannaL
lol your new religion you created less than an hour ago?

The truth has spoken.
Btw my mum is Muslim (she converted 10 years ago) so I kind of grew up in a Muslim environment and I became a Christian not long ago. What made you become Christian? Do you go church ? What kind of Christianity? Nondenominational?
Reply 8
Original post by Aly Lim
Christians would not mind too much, but to Muslims it is the sin of shirk. This is just in case you don’t know. Good luck with being a Christian. 😁

At least I’m no longer surrounded by civil war🤷🏻*♂️ And I do love this new concept yet to be exploited in Islam...tolerance.
in ur new religion can I be a goddess- please
The truth has spoken.
in ur new religion can I be a goddess- please

There are no gods in my religion, have you even read the holy scripts?
Btw my mum is Muslim (she converted 10 years ago) so I kind of grew up in a Muslim environment and I became a Christian not long ago. What made you become Christian? Do you go church ? What kind of Christianity? Nondenominational?

I am actually half German and half Yemeni. My family coverted to the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Germany. There was so much propaganda and religious and racial hatred enforced on us in Yemen, all under the guise of Islam, that we were no longer comfortable being a part of the religion. My mother and sisters suffered especially in society there
yo I asked to be a goddess not a God :biggrin:
I am sorry- I forgot to attend the script classes yesterday- I was out
There are no gods in my religion, have you even read the holy scripts?
yo I asked to be a goddess not a God :biggrin:
I am sorry- I forgot to attend the script classes yesterday- I was out

I hope to see you attending church on Friday, we're having tacos and 12 inch subs
Original post by Anonymous
I am actually half German and half Yemeni. My family coverted to the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Germany. There was so much propaganda and religious and racial hatred enforced on us in Yemen, all under the guise of Islam, that we were no longer comfortable being a part of the religion. My mother and sisters suffered especially in society there

I mean I get your reasons for leaving Islam but it doesn’t answer why Christianity? That’s great though because Jesus is amazing.
ok-I'll bring the Coke
I hope to see you attending church on Friday, we're having tacos and 12 inch subs
Lol I saw your thread on that:laugh:

Original post by Yasmin1224
Lol I saw your thread on that:laugh:

I'm glad :awesome:
I mean I get your reasons for leaving Islam but it doesn’t answer why Christianity? That’s great though because Jesus is amazing.

Well Christianity is the original religion of my mother, and also of the country we now live in. It seemed like a very natural change tbh, and since the local church is such a large part of life in Germany, the spirit of the Christian community really helped us to integrate into society🙂
Unrelated but whats with all the Murtadeen posts. In Ramadan as well. :argh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending