The Student Room Group

hijab fell for a guy who made me promiscuous

a few years ago I was talking to a guy online who started flirting. anyway after a while he would encourage me into sexual stuff. I initially was like hell no it's harem but fear of him leaving me gave in. anyway he soon lost interest.

I became more depressed and started talking other guys on apps, the second guy did same thing, convinced me to meet him and then ....

after this I felt like even more crap and I stopped even caring that it was a sin, like I knew it was but became normal. I tried feel better by meet g other guys but no it was the same thing. I honestly don't know what's happened to me and how get my faith strong. Ramadan helped but I feel worthless, stupid, unable to forget all this crap.
Reply 1
“Allah Almighty says: Whoever comes with a good deed will have the reward of ten like it and even more. Whoever comes with an evil deed will be recompensed for one evil deed like it or he will be forgiven. Whoever draws close to me by the length of a hand, I will draw close to him by the length of an arm. Whoever draws close to me the by length of an arm, I will draw close to him by the length of a fathom. Whoever comes to me walking, I will come to him running. Whoever meets me with enough sins to fill the earth, not associating any idols with me, I will meet him with as much forgiveness.”
Original post by Anonymous
a few years ago I was talking to a guy online who started flirting. anyway after a while he would encourage me into sexual stuff. I initially was like hell no it's harem but fear of him leaving me gave in. anyway he soon lost interest.

I became more depressed and started talking other guys on apps, the second guy did same thing, convinced me to meet him and then ....

after this I felt like even more crap and I stopped even caring that it was a sin, like I knew it was but became normal. I tried feel better by meet g other guys but no it was the same thing. I honestly don't know what's happened to me and how get my faith strong. Ramadan helped but I feel worthless, stupid, unable to forget all this crap.
there's a reason that its haram - you clearly made a big mistake. try to surround yourself with religious people like friends who regularly pray and stuff or go to the masjid and try to connect with allah. read about islam online too. for me it was actually friends who convinced me to pray just by doing it themselves and i followed and also independantly learnt more about islam too - i wasnt that religious before either (i still didnt talk to guys though) but its the people that surround you that will affect you and help you out. good luck

Reply 3
Tirmidthi, Hadith 742

(God says) O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.
Reply 4
Go back to that attitude you had a few years ago, go back to Allah, begin your daily prayers, recite Qur’aan and repent meaningfully.

Remove the men from you social media to stop you from contacting them or perhaps get rid of social media if that would help you more. :h:
When we form bad habits we end up becoming numb to the fact that they're not good for us (in terms of sinning). Increase your good in ways you're able to.

Learning more about Islam and gradually making good changes is the way forward. For sure our good deeds replace our bad deeds.

1-Sister how old are you 2- what's your ethnicity 3- our sins are great, but Allahs forgiveness is greater
Reply 7
1-Sister how old are you 2- what's your ethnicity 3- our sins are great, but Allahs forgiveness is greater

24 pakistani.... why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending