The Student Room Group

Need new friends

I need new friends preferably girls but I wouldn't mind boys too 15-18
I'm 16 please message me for my Instagram and Snapchat
Why what happened with your other friends if u don’t mind me asking 😂😂
Reply 2
Original post by Mmmanar123
Why what happened with your other friends if u don’t mind me asking 😂😂

Aha well ... tbf they are boring and I need a bit of excitement in my life I want to get out try new things but they won't because they have to ask parents and they normally say no like come one at 16 ,plus I want to get close to someone and spends days with them but I can and go weeks without seeing the, because they don't want to go out when we do I have to arrange it because they won't basically need new people in my life 😂😂😂😂😂😂
[ltr]😂😂😂I think u have Asian friends cuz we know having strict parents is an issue when going out and I feel for u when me and my friends wanna go out like half of them can’t go cuz of their parents but oh well what can we do 🤷*♀️ trust me I know but I like ur idea trying to find new friends that r willing to go out 😂😂🤦*♀️🤦*♀️[/ltr]
Hi. I'll be friends with u
Original post by dyanijo
I need new friends preferably girls but I wouldn't mind boys too 15-18
I'm 16 please message me for my Instagram and Snapchat
Reply 5
Original post by kthughes2003

Do
Original post by kthughes2003

Do you have Instagram?
Urgent friendships. Preferably pretty girls within the same age living nearby. They better be bubbly and friendly, otherwise, don’t bother. Having a car isn’t necessary as far as their dads gonna drop off. Ask for my number and snapchat.. instacrack Idm. Hit me up
Original post by keptinside
Urgent friendships. Preferably pretty girls within the same age living nearby. They better be bubbly and friendly, otherwise, don’t bother. Having a car isn’t necessary as far as their dads gonna drop off. Ask for my number and snapchat.. instacrack Idm. Hit me up

That's honestly disgusting get off here
Yes @kthughes2003 for insta.
Original post by dyanijo
Do

Do you have Instagram?
Original post by Anonymous
That's honestly disgusting get off here

FA9EF311-F851-470B-8870-E0AA0EB1D9C8.jpg.jpeg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending