The Student Room Group

Going to university abroad

Hi,
I’m looking to go to uni abroad, preferably Dutch, bc the university’s over here cost so much and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it or if anyone has gone abroad for university. If u have how and are there any issues I need to think about, thank u x
Hey there,

I am Dutch, and doing International Business & Management Studies and will be coming to the UK for a semester for my exchange. Do let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the uni's in The Netherlands!
Reply 2
Na man jus get a car, sorted :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Thank u😂
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by MrSingh22
Hey there,

I am Dutch, and doing International Business & Management Studies and will be coming to the UK for a semester for my exchange. Do let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the uni's in The Netherlands!

Hey, so I was wondering if there are any best unis and what the English is like within the unis? Also which degrees are able to be used back in the uk if I wanted to move back?
Original post by _Lozzer_
Hey, so I was wondering if there are any best unis and what the English is like within the unis? Also which degrees are able to be used back in the uk if I wanted to move back?

I would recommend the University of Amsterdam, Utrecht University and the Erasmus University of Rotterdam. The level of English is pretty high across all Uni's. I'm unsure regarding the degrees and their validity in the UK though, I assume that degree programmes in English will cause no issues if you decide to return to the UK. Hope I helped.

And don't get a car :tongue:. The Netherlands is pretty much the best country when it comes to using bicycles in your daily life.
Reply 6
Original post by MrSingh22
I would recommend the University of Amsterdam, Utrecht University and the Erasmus University of Rotterdam. The level of English is pretty high across all Uni's. I'm unsure regarding the degrees and their validity in the UK though, I assume that degree programmes in English will cause no issues if you decide to return to the UK. Hope I helped.

And don't get a car :tongue:. The Netherlands is pretty much the best country when it comes to using bicycles in your daily life.

Thank you so much for ur help, this was exactly what I was looking for x
Reply 7
about international students, will there be a hard time fitting in for international students and easy to make friends?
Reply 8
which dutch uni have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending