The Student Room Group

Am I wrong here? Why did she kick me out???

So I pulled this girl in the club the other day. She invited me over to her place, we went and had sex. I was pretty drunk, and when I woke up in the morning I had remembered that i didn't even use a condom. I started to panic. I told her and she started getting mad at me as if I did that on purpose and then kicked me out. I feel horrible wtf did i do???
Original post by Anonymous
So I pulled this girl in the club the other day. She invited me over to her place, we went and had sex. I was pretty drunk, and when I woke up in the morning I had remembered that i didn't even use a condom. I started to panic. I told her and she started getting mad at me as if I did that on purpose and then kicked me out. I feel horrible wtf did i do???

That's a pretty big oof. In my opinion, the girl has every right to kick you out because you might have gotten her pregnant and that's genuinely terrifying tbh. Like idk if guys realise this but it's so life-altering and pregnancy has a huge physical and emotional toll. I would definitely apologise if you haven't already and tell her that it was an accident. Try not to feel too bad though because you clearly didn't mean it and mistakes do happen.
Reply 2
Probably terrified she is pregnant and needs to get morning after pill.How drunk was she if she did not know you had not used one.You need to be more responsible in future as you will be in danger of also catching and spreading STI's as well as creating babies who can now be proven to be yours and you will have to pay for them!
Original post by Scotney
Probably terrified she is pregnant and needs to get morning after pill.How drunk was she if she did not know you had not used one.You need to be more responsible in future as you will be in danger of also catching and spreading STI's as well as creating babies who can now be proven to be yours and you will have to pay for them!

That's a pretty big oof. In my opinion, the girl has every right to kick you out because you might have gotten her pregnant and that's genuinely terrifying tbh. Like idk if guys realise this but it's so life-altering and pregnancy has a huge physical and emotional toll. I would definitely apologise if you haven't already and tell her that it was an accident. Try not to feel too bad though because you clearly didn't mean it and mistakes do happen.

That's all well and good but does the girl not also have a responsibility to ensure protection is used? Seems a bit unfair that OP is getting all the blame when the other person is just as much at fault imo
(edited 4 years ago)
She's right to freak out but not right to blame you. Clearly she was also too drunk to notice or she'd have said something at the time. You both screwed up... might have been nice to ask if she wanted you to come with to the pharmacy or offered her some money towards the cost of the morning after pill as it's expensive. But if she was freaking out may be she didn't give you chance.
Reply 5
Original post by bones-mccoy
That's all well and good but does the girl not also have a responsibility to ensure protection is used? Seems a bit unfair that OP is getting all the blame when the other person is just as much at fault imo

I was not only blaming Op like I said how drunk must she have been to not notice. At least he told her! I was just answering question.
There's something not quite right about all this...
Reply 7
Original post by ageshallnot

Try looking at I can't stop washing my hands thread disgraceful troll.
Reply 8
Original post by ageshallnot

what exactly
drinking really ****s you up doesn’t it
Well if you get her pregnant that’s tough, it’s both your fault, she’s just as responsible as you are. Next time try to be a little less drunk when having sex with a random stranger. You’re literally setting yourself up in the pick or mix of STD’s childish.
what exactly

It reminds me of so, so many troll threads.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending