The Student Room Group

Cancelled my place at a uni, will I get another chance to apply later?

I recently enrolled for a honours degree top up in London but cancelled my place on the course because I had no transport to and from the college as I live in dorset, my question is do you think they'll accept me on the course if I re apply next year? If I went by train it would have cost me £3000 for the year, but going by car I would sleep overnight for 2 nights so would only cost me £1000.
Original post by NullDrone
I recently enrolled for a honours degree top up in London but cancelled my place on the course because I had no transport to and from the college as I live in dorset, my question is do you think they'll accept me on the course if I re apply next year? If I went by train it would have cost me £3000 for the year, but going by car I would sleep overnight for 2 nights so would only cost me £1000.

Universities don’t hold grudges. If you reapply then they’ll be happy to reconsider you.
Original post by NullDrone

Hello, :shakehand:

Universities will understand that students plans and living situations change, therefore I strongly believe the university will be more than happy for you to apply.

As long as you meet the entry requirements of the course you, be sure to check this as in some cases the entry requirements for courses do change year upon year (for example increased Grade/UCAS point requirement, or a GCSE requirement).

I hope this helps,
Tom :thumbsup:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending