The Student Room Group

When will it ever be my turn

Hey guys I’m feeling really down at the moment and was hoping you all would be able to give me some good reassurance and advice. I have a group of 4 close friends and they all get male attention apart from me. We’re all 17/18 and the guys always go for them and never give me a second look. It never used to bother me before but when they’re constantly talking about which boy they’re talking to now it really starts to bother me and makes me wonder when my turn will come and when I’ll get to experience these things. Any advice pls leave down below

Thanks 💕
Original post by mai12
Hey guys I’m feeling really down at the moment and was hoping you all would be able to give me some good reassurance and advice. I have a group of 4 close friends and they all get male attention apart from me. We’re all 17/18 and the guys always go for them and never give me a second look. It never used to bother me before but when they’re constantly talking about which boy they’re talking to now it really starts to bother me and makes me wonder when my turn will come and when I’ll get to experience these things. Any advice pls leave down below

Thanks 💕

maybe look up some makeup tutorials online or go to the gym 😊 Make up and working out makes me feel confident and prettier
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
maybe look up some makeup tutorials online or go to the gym 😊 Make up and working out makes me feel confident and prettier

There’s nothing wrong with my appearance. I wear makeup and workout..
Original post by mai12

It’ll happen, I wouldn’t worry. Lots of guys at your age don’t really talk to anyone in that way. You have loads of time so don’t worry about it
Is there a guy you like? If so then talk to him. Don't wait for a lad to come to you.
Original post by mai12

Send us a picture of yourself and we can give u some tips to help you get more attention 😊
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Send us a picture of yourself and we can give u some tips to help you get more attention 😊

you really had to do this on anonymous? bit creepy mate
Reply 7
I wouldnt worry about it im your age and same thing happens in my friendship group, its not like the attention my mates receive actually goes anywhere
Original post by mrpoopoo
you really had to do this on anonymous? bit creepy mate

I didn’t mean send me a picture I just meant put a picture on the thread lol. I’m a straight girl 😂 she’s asking for advice on how to become attractive, we can’t help if we don’t know what she looks like lol 😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending