The Student Room Group

Do you think my boyfriend intentionally touched this girl and disrespected me?

We went out to a bar on Halloween with some friends, and I’ve noticed he has been gone for bit, so I went to check where he was and I see he has his hand across another girls back, and I saw them talking.
He says he only asked how long she’s been waiting for a drink bevause he was tired of waiting, and he said it was really packed in there that’s why he put his arm across a girls back.
I was wondering if I’m just crazy or did he actually brush against her ass on purpose making it look like an “accident.” He swear up and down he didn’t intentionally want to touch that girl or had any intentions of feeling the girl up, he said he simply had nowhere else to put his arm.

I will post the videos in a link down below.
Original post by Anonymous
We went out to a bar on Halloween with some friends, and I’ve noticed he has been gone for bit, so I went to check where he was and I see he has his hand across another girls back, and I saw them talking.
He says he only asked how long she’s been waiting for a drink bevause he was tired of waiting, and he said it was really packed in there that’s why he put his arm across a girls back.
I was wondering if I’m just crazy or did he actually brush against her ass on purpose making it look like an “accident.” He swear up and down he didn’t intentionally want to touch that girl or had any intentions of feeling the girl up, he said he simply had nowhere else to put his arm.

I will post the videos in a link down below.

Okay first of all please ignore that comment above, I can’t believe people actually exist like that and have disgusting sexist views as he does.

Second you’re 100% entitled to feel this way, it’s normal! But maybe it’s better if you bring this up with him in a calm way and tell him it’s bothering you, don’t automatically blame him and accuse him, simply tell him you didn’t feel good about it. A caring boyfriend would always listen.

If that doesn’t work, take his word for it but stay vigilant, if you’re put into more situations where you constantly feel this way, don’t bottle it up but tell him and talk this out. Most relationships fall because of a lack of communication !
Reply 2
Original post by clsstars
Okay first of all please ignore that comment above, I can’t believe people actually exist like that and have disgusting sexist views as he does.

Second you’re 100% entitled to feel this way, it’s normal! But maybe it’s better if you bring this up with him in a calm way and tell him it’s bothering you, don’t automatically blame him and accuse him, simply tell him you didn’t feel good about it. A caring boyfriend would always listen.

If that doesn’t work, take his word for it but stay vigilant, if you’re put into more situations where you constantly feel this way, don’t bottle it up but tell him and talk this out. Most relationships fall because of a lack of communication !

Thank you for a calm, honest answer! I did talk to him about it, and he says he didn’t do it intentionally, he said he didn’t have space and he didn’t think much of it. I guess I’m a little insecure because I had been cheated on by an ex boyfriend, I know I shouldn’t being the past into a current relationship. But I needed a bit of perspective.
What would you think if you saw this?
Reply 3
Original post by Davidgregogi
All you women bring to the table is a cave pussy and a wet mouth. That is what your value is based off. Do you really think a guy is with because of your personality? She even said in her post he’s interested in another girl. He obviously doesn’t rate her. You women live in some fairytale. Wake up

So are you saying I should dump him?
Yeah i agree u need to try and find a way in which u can bring the topic up to him in a good way and tell him that its really making u worried and stuff. If he does care, he'll apologize and stuff and make sure it wouldnt happen again.

Im pretty sure u dont want to break up with him just cos u saw him with another girl like their was no point in dating him if u didnt even trust him if you get what i mean.
Reply 5
Original post by dj_ad_1
Yeah i agree u need to try and find a way in which u can bring the topic up to him in a good way and tell him that its really making u worried and stuff. If he does care, he'll apologize and stuff and make sure it wouldnt happen again.

Im pretty sure u dont want to break up with him just cos u saw him with another girl like their was no point in dating him if u didnt even trust him if you get what i mean.

I did talk to him, and he did apologize and he explained that he did not have any bad intentions or to even touch the girl. He said he had nowhere to put his arm so he put it that way. My question is, looking at the videos do you think there was intent of feeling another girl up?
So are you saying I should dump him?

No let him keep messing with other women just like what you women do on the low
I did talk to him, and he did apologize and he explained that he did not have any bad intentions or to even touch the girl. He said he had nowhere to put his arm so he put it that way. My question is, looking at the videos do you think there was intent of feeling another girl up?

Im glad u did talk to him tbh i mean its ur choice whether u believe him or not. Personally if its his first time id let him off. And wheres the video i cant see to find it. Just send me the link pls.
Reply 8
Thank you for a calm, honest answer! I did talk to him about it, and he says he didn’t do it intentionally, he said he didn’t have space and he didn’t think much of it. I guess I’m a little insecure because I had been cheated on by an ex boyfriend, I know I shouldn’t being the past into a current relationship. But I needed a bit of perspective.
What would you think if you saw this?

I eould ignore ot on thos occasion. If he kept doing it thrn it is not accidentsl
lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending