The Student Room Group

Me (probably) being dramatic again

In my last forum or whatever you call em, I talked about how my friends were being immature and rude. So I basically ignored all the “bad friends” today. Sadly, I sit next to one in History class and she talked to me about a group chat that they made without me because I spammed a lot.

I literally did it once, and when they told me to stop it I did. When I talked normally on there, one girl said “LETS MAKE A GROUPCHAT WITHOUT HER” and so they did.

Anyway, back to History:
The friend goes “haha, you spam so much!” So I said I only did it once.

She said to me “okay but you’re like the only person who talks on the groupchat!! Like whenever you talk on there, everyone wants you to shut up.”

So. I. Left. The. Groupchat.

Tired of these X****s 🤪

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trench-Rat
In my last forum or whatever you call em, I talked about how my friends were being immature and rude. So I basically ignored all the “bad friends” today. Sadly, I sit next to one in History class and she talked to me about a group chat that they made without me because I spammed a lot.

I literally did it once, and when they told me to stop it I did. When I talked normally on there, one girl said “LETS MAKE A GROUPCHAT WITHOUT HER” and so they did.

Anyway, back to History:

She said to me “okay but you’re like the only person who talks on the groupchat!! Like whenever you talk on there, everyone wants you to shut up.”

Tired of these X****s 🤪

They dont sound like friends
Reply 2

Anyway, back to History:

Tired of these X****s 🤪

u did the right thing leaving the groupchat shows what they said actually meant something and hurt u
to me, those people don’t seem like what i see as a friend. in all honesty them seem selfish & cruel- not traits you’d go looking for in a friend. you were right to leave their group chat - i’d view it as a constant reminder of their cruelty being directed at you. i would have done the same had i been in your situation. perhaps, your abrupt action of leaving the group chat will show them that you don’t need them constantly pulling you down, you don’t need fake friends. & hopefully they’ll question their own actions having seen the effect of what they said firsthand.

sorry i feel that towards the end i turned slightly into an english teacher & stuff but oh well, only trying to make a point 😂
hope this helps 😊
Reply 4
Original post by Rock Fan
They dont sound like friends

They’re just.. people now. I don’t hate them, I think I need to take a break from them.

I just don’t want to be treated like that anymore, it’s been like this for about 3 years and I’ve decided I don’t want to deal with their s h i t anymore.
Reply 5
Original post by 000_0000
u did the right thing leaving the groupchat shows what they said actually meant something and hurt u

I didn’t do it to make them see how I felt, I’m just a very angry person and I did it in the heat of the moment. But yeah, it really did hurt me. Was crying until 1am last night and then I realised that they all suck.
Reply 6
I didn’t do it to make them see how I felt, I’m just a very angry person and I did it in the heat of the moment. But yeah, it really did hurt me. Was crying until 1am last night and then I realised that they all suck.

:console:
Reply 7
Original post by ellaswords
to me, those people don’t seem like what i see as a friend. in all honesty them seem selfish & cruel- not traits you’d go looking for in a friend. you were right to leave their group chat - i’d view it as a constant reminder of their cruelty being directed at you. i would have done the same had i been in your situation. perhaps, your abrupt action of leaving the group chat will show them that you don’t need them constantly pulling you down, you don’t need fake friends. & hopefully they’ll question their own actions having seen the effect of what they said firsthand.

sorry i feel that towards the end i turned slightly into an english teacher & stuff but oh well, only trying to make a point 😂
hope this helps 😊

Knowing them, they’ll probably b I t c h about me to eachother. They don’t care about my feelings, yeah maybe if I was crying or something they would ask me what’s wrong but that’s about it.

They never admit when they’re wrong. And I try to look at the story from their perspective but it’s hard trying to think like a b I t c h

Sorry for the swearing
Reply 8
Original post by 000_0000
:console:

Aw cute emoji
Reply 9
Aw cute emoji

:heart:
i hope u they stop bothering u
I'm going to be honest, I would find new friends. They are a pretty pathetic excuse of a friendship to be honest. It seems to me you might be taken advantage of.

I know this will not help in the slightest, but I have just came out of two toxic friendships and I have never felt better. I am really lonely now, but having no friends is better than fake friends. Whatever road you decide to take I wish you the very best of luck
Knowing them, they’ll probably b I t c h about me to eachother. They don’t care about my feelings, yeah maybe if I was crying or something they would ask me what’s wrong but that’s about it.

They never admit when they’re wrong. And I try to look at the story from their perspective but it’s hard trying to think like a b I t c h

Sorry for the swearing

the swearing’s fine, i’d even say understandable- you’re angry, & from what you’ve said, i would be too if it were me & so i imagine most people would be too.

these people are definitely not worth your time, they seem careless & irresponsible. i’m not trying to defend them at all, but i’ll agree, that if you know you’re in the wrong & have been fighting for the wrong for so long, yes it’s hard to go ‘oh yeah, i was wrong & i’m sorry’ - that’s something i have had to do before. but they should admit it, nobody is perfect, nobody is always right, they need to embrace that.

to me, i may grasping at the completely wrong idea, but it seems as though for them at least, it’s a fight for popularity - an argument for no reason, just to attract people, resulting in a increase in popularity. people do bizzare, somewhat irrational things in the hope of gaining some ‘status’ - perhaps this is the case for them? perhaps they view you as ‘weird’ or something (i am not saying you are, i’m simply just trying to any sense of what could be going on in their heads) so want to dispose of you so to speak so they can claim popularity? or, perhaps they’ve had a lot on their mind - i know this is a frequently used excuse- that’s been causing them not to think straight? although if this is not unusual that seems unlikely.

hope this makes sense & helps in someway 😊
Slap em
Original post by harrisong12
I'm going to be honest, I would find new friends. They are a pretty pathetic excuse of a friendship to be honest. It seems to me you might be taken advantage of.

I know this will not help in the slightest, but I have just came out of two toxic friendships and I have never felt better. I am really lonely now, but having no friends is better than fake friends. Whatever road you decide to take I wish you the very best of luck

good for you :hugs:
good for you :hugs:

thank you! It took me a slap across my own face to realise what I am doing haha. And btw, I will reply to your blog now :u:
Reply 15
Original post by harrisong12

Honestly, they keep me around for entertainment. Since I’m the crackhead of the group. Not my words
Reply 16
the swearing’s fine, i’d even say understandable- you’re angry, & from what you’ve said, i would be too if it were me & so i imagine most people would be too.

these people are definitely not worth your time, they seem careless & irresponsible. i’m not trying to defend them at all, but i’ll agree, that if you know you’re in the wrong & have been fighting for the wrong for so long, yes it’s hard to go ‘oh yeah, i was wrong & i’m sorry’ - that’s something i have had to do before. but they should admit it, nobody is perfect, nobody is always right, they need to embrace that.

to me, i may grasping at the completely wrong idea, but it seems as though for them at least, it’s a fight for popularity - an argument for no reason, just to attract people, resulting in a increase in popularity. people do bizzare, somewhat irrational things in the hope of gaining some ‘status’ - perhaps this is the case for them? perhaps they view you as ‘weird’ or something (i am not saying you are, i’m simply just trying to any sense of what could be going on in their heads) so want to dispose of you so to speak so they can claim popularity? or, perhaps they’ve had a lot on their mind - i know this is a frequently used excuse- that’s been causing them not to think straight? although if this is not unusual that seems unlikely.

hope this makes sense & helps in someway 😊

It does make sense, but I know them and they wouldn’t do that to get “popular”.
But yeah, you’re right because they class me as the weird person of the group. (There are nice people in the group, don’t get me wrong)

They probably thought it was funny to leave me out. And for them it was. (or they just didn’t like me). But it wasn’t the group chat thing that got me angry, it was their excuse for it.

If they told me they didn’t want to be friends, I would accept it. Be a little sad. then move on. They just chose to leave me out instead.

But thank you for your idea, it was actually helpful!
Reply 17
Original post by A giant chicken
Slap em

I still slightly wanna be friends with them though
Honestly, they keep me around for entertainment. Since I’m the crackhead of the group. Not my words

Understatement of the year! I completely relate to that! My "friend" used me to buy alcohol for him and then dump me after. He also only used to speak to me when he was off his head on drugs and for something to do. It's sickening. I got completely walked over and used, you may aswell write mug on my forehead.

I am preying your life turns out well. You never know whats round the corner but it's definitely grab every opportunity you get, you never know where it might take you!
I still slightly wanna be friends with them though

Slap yourself then...

and then slap em

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending