The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography at Teeside Sept 2020

Hi!!! Is there anyone that will be starting Diagnostic Radiography at Teeside University in sept 2020? I’ve received a offer and will be starting in Sept. please get in touch, will be good to chat to potential students before starting!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olivia Abrams
Hi!!! Is there anyone that will be starting Diagnostic Radiography at Teeside University in sept 2020? I’ve received a offer and will be starting in Sept. please get in touch, will be good to chat to potential students before starting!

Great news @Olivia Abrams :smile: congratulations on your place - we'll look forward to you joining us!
When did you have your interview and how long did it take to hear back?
Original post by Emilyo2595
When did you have your interview and how long did it take to hear back?

I applied on 15 Oct 2019. Interview on 12 Nov 2019. Offered on 20 Nov 2019. They want 104 UCAS.
Reply 4
Hi there! congrats on your place!!:smile:
how was the interview like? any tips :redface:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by jaiana
Hi there! congrats on your place!!:smile:
how was the interview like? any tips :redface:

Hi.
It was basically 3 mini interviews lasting about 5-10 mins each.

Interviews are about why you want to do Radiography and your knowledge of it. However, majority of interview questions were scenario based about working as a Radiographer ie what would you do if.....; what if..... etc. Also general questions about NHS.

Hope that helps x
Yes I have received an unconditional offer today and will be starting in September at Teesside!
Reply 7
Yes I have received an unconditional offer today and will be starting in September at Teesside!

Wow!! congrats!
Reply 8
where could i get a sample of the admissions test?
Original post by jaiana
where could i get a sample of the admissions test?

Is this for Teesside?
Reply 10
Hi.
It was basically 3 mini interviews lasting about 5-10 mins each.

Interviews are about why you want to do Radiography and your knowledge of it. However, majority of interview questions were scenario based about working as a Radiographer ie what would you do if.....; what if..... etc. Also general questions about NHS.

Hope that helps x

thank you so much!!
Reply 11
yes for teesside
Is this for Teesside?
Original post by jaiana
yes for teesside

You are best ringing the admissions team to check
Original post by jaiana
yes for teesside

Teeside no longer requires applicants to do sit a admissions despite saying u do on their website! I applied, was called for interview and never say the admissions test.
Reply 14
Teeside no longer requires applicants to do sit a admissions despite saying u do on their website! I applied, was called for interview and never say the admissions test.

ooooohhh
I was just confused cause it was written on their selection event guide but didn’t mention on the email they sent

anyways thank you!! 😀

Congratulations! :smile: we'll look forward to you joining us :smile:!

Hi! 👋🏻 I have a offer from Teesside and I think it might be my top choice!
Original post by Charl0ttex

Congratulations! Was it a conditional offer and how many points do they want? They’ve asked me for 104 UCAS points, should be ok!
Congratulations! Was it a conditional offer and how many points do they want? They’ve asked me for 104 UCAS points, should be ok!

Thank you and congrats for you too! It was a conditional offer and they asked for 104 points as well!
Original post by Charl0ttex

Great news @Charl0ttex :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest