The Student Room Group

Haven't got laid in 2 years, getting frustrated

A while ago, I went through a really hot streak. Had a girlfriend for a few months, then I had a few one night stands, and used one of my housemates as a F-buddy for a while.

Then I moved home to parents and haven't had sex since, and that's been almost two years.

The best that's happened in the last few months is some girls have gotten off with me in pub / clubs.

I'm starting to feel a bit anxious and annoyed about it. I don't meet new people, I don't even work with anyone really my own age (I'm 23).

Any ideas?
Ta

Scroll to see replies

You're frustrated over not getting laid in just 2 years? Try not getting laid in 24.
I have the literal solution to this. There's a site made specifically for this kind of thing. You meet people to hook up with them. It can be one offs or regular. Its helped me endlessly. I'm not sure if I dare write it on here though..
. I'll have to think of a codename
Reply 3
Have a less disrespectful attitude, be a better person and perhaps someone might want to shag you again
Original post by Zarek
Have a less disrespectful attitude, be a better person and perhaps someone might want to shag you again

What? Doesn't sound that disrespectful to me 🤷🏻*♀️
Reply 5
Original post by Zarek

What have I said thats disrespectful?

Also I am trying to be a better person, I got massively hooked on drugs a couple years ago and Im sure some people have thought differently of me because of that. But I'm quitting now.
Original post by awkwardshortguy
You're frustrated over not getting laid in just 2 years? Try not getting laid in 24.

You can’t miss what you’ve never had mate.
Reply 7
and what is that?

Speaking of which I got Tinder the other day, i get lots of matches but no one messages me and barely anyone replies. seems like a waste of time.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
What have I said thats disrespectful?

I don't think it massively is, but it can be read as though you believe you deserve to have sex. That it's your right.

That's what comes over as a bit prickish.
Reply 9
Original post by Drewski
I don't think it massively is, but it can be read as though you believe you deserve to have sex. That it's your right.

That's what comes over as a bit prickish.

I don't feel entitled to anything. Its just frustrating cause i used to have regular sex.

Its also frustrating when my friends around me are having babies and getting engaged/married... meanwhile I am not even having sex let alone having a family ;/
I don't feel entitled to anything. Its just frustrating cause i used to have regular sex.

Its also frustrating when my friends around me are having babies and getting engaged/married... meanwhile I am not even having sex let alone having a family ;/

I'm sure you don't. But it reads as though you do to some extent. Hence my comment.

And don't be frustrated by that. Any idea how much all of that costs?! Far better to be single.
and what is that?

Speaking of which I got Tinder the other day, i get lots of matches but no one messages me and barely anyone replies. seems like a waste of time.

Tinders pointless, so is dating because it takes too long to find someone compatible when if you're looking for sex, isn't needed.
Sites called f a b s w I n g e r s
Trying to write it so as not to draw attention. It's not what you think, despite its name. It's for anyone looking for anything. But it works à lot better because everyone is there for sex and nothing else. Everyone's on the same page, there's no second guessing. Straightforward, easy, simple.
It's absolute **** - don't even bother with it OP. If you don't get many replies on Tinder, you will get even fewer on that P.O.S., speaking as someone who's tried both (as people will perhaps not be surprised to find out). Unlike Tinder however, almost all the women on flabswingers, as it should be called, are - you guessed it - fat, and/or old and ugly. And you will also be messaged by vast numbers of men, even if your profile says you're straight.
It's absolute **** - don't even bother with it OP. If you don't get many replies on Tinder, you will get even fewer on that P.O.S., speaking as someone who's tried both (as people will perhaps not be surprised to find out). Unlike Tinder however, almost all the women on flabswingers, as it should be called, are - you guessed it - fat, and/or old and ugly. And you will also be messaged by vast numbers of men, even if your profile says you're straight.

Well I'm not fat and I'm on there :frown: I'm not old either. I could possibly be ugly but I've not been told that as yet so I live in hope that I'm not.
Granted, yes, you do sometimes get men messaging you if you go on there as a guy, even if you're straight. That's a problem. However, at this point, what has OP got left to lose? It's worth a try. And I've met several people from there for good straightforward sex, so there ARE men who are successful on there.
He's got his time to lose. Time he could be using Tinder or an equivalent instead, where there is probably a greater ratio of women to men, a greater number of users in general, where he can upload an image of his face (which is something the women on flab demand to see) without fear of embarassment, where the women are more likely to be attracted to someone OP's age, where the women are less fat, less ugly, less wrinkled, and where he won't get his hopes up when he sees he has a message only to find it's a man asking to be ****ed in the ass.

Need any more reasons he shouldn't waste his time with that piece of crap?
He's got his time to lose. Time he could be using Tinder or an equivalent instead, where there is probably a greater ratio of women to men, a greater number of users in general, where he can upload an image of his face (which is something the women on flab demand to see) without fear of embarassment, where the women are more likely to be attracted to someone OP's age, where the women are less fat, less ugly, less wrinkled, and where he won't get his hopes up when he sees he has a message only to find it's a man asking to be ****ed in the ass.

Need any more reasons he shouldn't waste his time with that piece of crap?

Look I just gave the OP an option yeah? One that hadn't been mentioned before and one that he may not have known about before. Whether he chooses to use the site or not is down to him. Some people have bad experiences on it, some don't.
I guess you're one that has, I'm one that hasn't. We both gave our opinion, I'm not up for a debate about it because there really isn't need 🤷🏻*♀️
A while ago, I went through a really hot streak. Had a girlfriend for a few months, then I had a few one night stands, and used one of my housemates as a F-buddy for a while.

Then I moved home to parents and haven't had sex since, and that's been almost two years.

The best that's happened in the last few months is some girls have gotten off with me in pub / clubs.

I'm starting to feel a bit anxious and annoyed about it. I don't meet new people, I don't even work with anyone really my own age (I'm 23).

Any ideas?
Ta

I'm not far behind you in terms of time.
I'm quite relaxed about the situation, when it happens it happens, in not stressing about it.
Original post by Karisa96
I'm not far behind you in terms of time.
I'm quite relaxed about the situation, when it happens it happens, in not stressing about it.

That was the case for me for a long time, first year was fine, didn't care. I'm a pretty chilled out person and dont usually worry about these things. but now starting to get sexually frustrated and feel like i'd do anything with a hole in it lol.
That was the case for me for a long time, first year was fine, didn't care. I'm a pretty chilled out person and dont usually worry about these things. but now starting to get sexually frustrated and feel like i'd do anything with a hole in it lol.

In that case maybe that site is a good option for you 🤣🤣

Down boy, go and take a cold shower lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending