Am I too skinny

I feel my legs are too skinny and hairy. It effects my self image
Original post by RaymondJBlaze
I feel my legs are too skinny and hairy. It effects my self image

Age, height and weight?
5'11" 174lbs 21 years old
5'11" 174lbs 21 years old

Hardly "skinny" at all. You are infact on the border for "overweight" and "healthy weight" for someone of your height and age.

Honestly, you're a perfect weight. Don't worry. Maybe your legs just need a bit of working on? Try some leg exercises or join your local gym (if you haven't already).

Be in comfort knowing you're the perfect size.
Original post by MrBiggs01010101
Hardly "skinny" at all. You are infact on the border for "overweight" and "healthy weight" for someone of your height and age.

Honestly, you're a perfect weight. Don't worry. Maybe your legs just need a bit of working on? Try some leg exercises or join your local gym (if you haven't already).

Be in comfort knowing you're the perfect size.

Well body fat is at 17% and my muscle mass is 47 % and my lean leg mass is 48%. I do train legs
20200227_121610.jpg
My20200227_121255.jpg skinny hairy legs
Well body fat is at 17% and my muscle mass is 47 % and my lean leg mass is 48%. I do train legs

Then you have very little to worry about. Your body fat is on the lower side of things but your muscle mass is on the higher side. If you want to be bigger in general, try the bulking technique.
Original post by MrBiggs01010101
Then you have very little to worry about. Your body fat is on the lower side of things but your muscle mass is on the higher side. If you want to be bigger in general, try the bulking technique

Preciate the feedback. My goal is to be slender and toned. I just want to be healthy. Skinny is cool but not when u look like a toothpick with string bean legs...peace

Quick Reply

Latest