The Student Room Group

Only had sex twice

I’m a female and I lost my virginity at 16 and now i’m 17 years old and I only had sex twice. One time was when I was 16 last year and the other time was this year when I’m 17. Is that normal to only have had sex twice being the age that I am now which is 17? Because I always hear about these 17 year old girls my age having sex tons of times with their boyfriends and it makes me feel down about myself that I only had sex twice with 2 different guys.
Reply 1
A lot of people have never had sex by 17. Its great if you have tho, and its great if you havent.
Dont compare yourself with your friends. It will never do you any good.
Yeah usually they're lying NGL. I think a UK study done recently anonomously showed that majority of people haven't lost their virginity when they start uni.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m a female and I lost my virginity at 16 and now i’m 17 years old and I only had sex twice. One time was when I was 16 last year and the other time was this year when I’m 17. Is that normal to only have had sex twice being the age that I am now which is 17? Because I always hear about these 17 year old girls my age having sex tons of times with their boyfriends and it makes me feel down about myself that I only had sex twice with 2 different guys.

I'm 17 and still a virgin. Having a high body count isn't something you should be proud of lol one day in like 5 or 10 years you'l look back and think why tf did I sleep with so many people? If you found the right person then you do you, but imo thinking that you have a high body count is cool is quite intriguing unless you wanna be called a sl*t.
tl;dr: its fine dw
I personally didn't lose mine until I was 24 (Male).
Reply 5

Stop comparing yourself with other people. You don't know whether they are exaggerating or lying! And they may have more sti than you as well. Have sex when you are comfortable to do so. Stop comparing!
Reply 6
I'm 17 and still a virgin. Having a high body count isn't something you should be proud of lol one day in like 5 or 10 years you'l look back and think why tf did I sleep with so many people? If you found the right person then you do you, but imo thinking that you have a high body count is cool is quite intriguing unless you wanna be called a sl*t.
tl;dr: its fine dw

Yikes man. Dont need to shame people for figuring themselves out and sleeping with who they want.
Having a high body count is cool, having a low body count or a non-existent body count is also cool. Neither is bad.
dont pressure yourself. dont expect to be at the same flow as others. just do what makes you happy it doesnt matter to anyone but yourself
It varies a lot but it’s something you shouldn’t compare yourself to. It’s not a race or something to brag about. It’s your own experiences that are different to someone else and everyone will have different experiences. Don’t feel pressured to do something because other people are doing it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending