The Student Room Group

Will my offer be withdrawn bc of this?

So Bristol sent me an email about 4 weeks ago asking me to fill in a health form and to send within four weeks of the email. I thought I had sent it two weeks ago but I actually hadn’t. So I sent the form yesterday but it’s technically two days late.

They won’t withdraw my offer right? (It’s for gateway med)
Unless they told you they would, they cant

I was asked to fill in a form my the uni I have firmed and I was told specifically that if I didnt send it to them before such and such date... my offer would be taken away etc.

So I filled it out immediately.
Original post by Alayna1234
So Bristol sent me an email about 4 weeks ago asking me to fill in a health form and to send within four weeks of the email. I thought I had sent it two weeks ago but I actually hadn’t. So I sent the form yesterday but it’s technically two days late.

Highly unlikely - but if you are failing to do stuff before you have even started, you are on a hiding to nowhere - get your act into gear
Have you applied for accomodation

Im going bristol as well, just wondering where you applied
I had to fill in a health form (for another university). The email said if it was sent in past the deadline then you may not be able to start your course on time. For me it is one of the conditions of getting on the course - a completed health for . Check with the university if you are worried.
Reply 5
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Highly unlikely - but if you are failing to do stuff before you have even started, you are on a hiding to nowhere - get your act into gear

It’s not that. I thought I submitted it but i had uploaded the documents onto the dashboard but it seems I didn’t actually press the submit button.

I didn’t do it straight away because I had to wait on my GP to learn about my recent vaccinatiobs
Reply 6
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
Have you applied for accomodation

Im going bristol as well, just wondering where you applied

Yes I did apply. Honestly I don’t remember but i think Goldney was my first choice
Reply 7
Original post by bored_user:)
Unless they told you they would, they cant

I was asked to fill in a form my the uni I have firmed and I was told specifically that if I didnt send it to them before such and such date... my offer would be taken away etc.

So I filled it out immediately.

No it didn’t say that, just to fill it within four weeks of receiving the email
Reply 8

Hopefully nothing will happen but its often a good idea to email the university once you have submitted the form. Mistakes do happen and many portals are quite buggy and laggy so doing this prevents any unwanted stress.

Then you have nothing to worry about!

No.
Just send it in, and apologise for the admin error.
Original post by A_J_B
Hopefully nothing will happen but its often a good idea to email the university once you have submitted the form. Mistakes do happen and many portals are quite buggy and laggy so doing this prevents any unwanted stress.

Yeah, I just sent an email as well to explain
Original post by mnot
No.
Just send it in, and apologise for the admin error.

I submitted it two days ago :smile:
Original post by bored_user:)
Then you have nothing to worry about!

Thank you the assurance cos I was anxious

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending