Hi! Would love to be tagged :biggrin: :hugs:
Reply 23
Original post by laurawatt
Hi! Would love to be tagged :biggrin: :hugs:

Will do :biggrin:
feel free to tag me too! gotta support each other :biggrin:
I'd love to be tagged! :smile:
Tag me please :smile:

Your GCSE grades are amazing, you should feel so proud of them and good luck with your final year!
tag me please :smile:
Reply 28
Update #1 - One week until I go back to school (probably)!

So it's probably fair to say I am not as prepared for Y13 as I could be - I am not very confident on half of the Y12 content and my personal statement is nearly non existent. So I am going to spend my last week of summer trying to get as prepared as possible.

Today has started off good, I have finished all the compulsory Physics Summer work, which included a test that I got 92% on :biggrin:, but I am still a long way behind a have some Past Paper Questions to do for all my subjects alongside revision. So the next week ahead I am going to try and do 4 hours on each subject to help get me 'back on top'.

I am still unsure about when I am meant to be going into college (it's a very long story so if you are interested it's in the spoiler below), but currently I am due to start next Thursday (10th).

Spoiler

So as a basic to do list, over the next week I am going to:
-Spend 8 hours on maths, which includes doing 3 Past papers and some integration revision
-Spend 4 hours on physics, mainly the past paper questions which we have been asked to do, but also some general revision if I get chance
-Spend 4 hours on geography, learning the key case studies from Y12;
-Start writing the first draft of my personal statement:poke:

PUN/JOKE TIME :woo:

If you have ever seen my blog you will know I love bad jokes/pun, so I am going to try and include one at the end of every update - just to try and spread a bit of happiness - they may be topical or they may be totally random :tongue:

Why did the maths book look so sad when school started again?

Spoiler

Hope everyone has a good week and if you are heading back to school - stay safe! :hugs:

Tags (I have also tagged anyone who followed my last GYG, let me know if you want to be tagged in the future or not)

Spoiler

Original post by Becca216

So it's probably fair to say I am not as prepared for Y13 as I could be - I am not very confident on half of the Y12 content and my personal statement is nearly non existent. So I am going to spend my last week of summer trying to get as prepared as possible.

Today has started off good, I have finished all the compulsory Physics Summer work, which included a test that I got 92% on :biggrin:, but I am still a long way behind a have some Past Paper Questions to do for all my subjects alongside revision. So the next week ahead I am going to try and do 4 hours on each subject to help get me 'back on top'.

I am still unsure about when I am meant to be going into college (it's a very long story so if you are interested it's in the spoiler below), but currently I am due to start next Thursday (10th).

Spoiler

-Spend 8 hours on maths, which includes doing 3 Past papers and some integration revision
-Spend 4 hours on physics, mainly the past paper questions which we have been asked to do, but also some general revision if I get chance

If you have ever seen my blog you will know I love bad jokes/pun, so I am going to try and include one at the end of every update - just to try and spread a bit of happiness - they may be topical or they may be totally random :tongue:

Spoiler

Hope everyone has a good week and if you are heading back to school - stay safe! :hugs:

Tags (I have also tagged anyone who followed my last GYG, let me know if you want to be tagged in the future or not)

Spoiler

good luck with returning to college

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

wow lucky you i think you start later than most people :eek: - nice to do list too - you can do a lot in 8hrs too
Please tag me :h: hopefully you’ll be back at school soon!
Reply 32
Original post by Raptor Jesus
wow lucky you i think you start later than most people :eek: - nice to do list too - you can do a lot in 8hrs too

We usually start earlier (last year I started in the last week of August) - it's just to do with the local lockdown, I think which is why they've pushed the start date back :confused:

Original post by laurawatt
Please tag me :h: hopefully you’ll be back at school soon!

Will do! Good luck with your first day back :biggrin:

Edit: Laura I seemed to have already tagged you - I am assuming I have tagged the correct account:confused:
(edited 3 years ago)
tag me !

btw I love the title of your gyg XD
Reply 34
Original post by Chemist123
tag me !

btw I love the title of your gyg XD

Will do and thank you!
We usually start earlier (last year I started in the last week of August) - it's just to do with the local lockdown, I think which is why they've pushed the start date back :confused:

well at least you have more time to prepare :afraid:
Will do and thank you!

btw I am in the same position as you I have my exams at the end of september . I am currently struggling with maths :frown: May I ask how you study maths ?
Tag meee
Reply 38
Original post by Chemist123
btw I am in the same position as you I have my exams at the end of september . I am currently struggling with maths :frown: May I ask how you study maths ?

I just do practice questions after practice questions. If I find a topic I struggle on I will usually create some kind of revision aid - this could be a mind map of the different techniques (e.g. integration) or it could be a flash card with a step by step example. Hope this helps :smile:
good luck! excellent joke :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending