The Student Room Group

How did your parents meet?

Saw this thread floating around a couple of years back and it seems like an interesting idea
So go on....
u can post anon btw

Scroll to see replies

Father had to escape bandits to go meet my mother for the first time, long distance.
In a library.
Maternal grandparents too.
Reply 3
oh wow thats cool
are they still together?
Reply 4
Some other couple introduced them.
Arranged marriage and now they're getting divorced. I'm stuck in the middle of it but life goes on and I gotta keep it moving.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Arranged marriage and now they're getting divorced. I'm stuck in the middle of it but life goes on and I gotta keep it moving.

oh no that sucks but hopefully it will get better soon
Reply 7

Best of luck 🌝💛
They had an arranged marriage
My parents r cousins and yh this happens a lot in Asian countries. Apparently my dad held my mum when he was 5 when she was born lmao.
oh no that sucks but hopefully it will get better soon

Original post by jae jae
Best of luck 🌝💛

Thank you, got big plans and I'm getting my life sorted out, was worried before because of corona and wasn't sure how things would plan out but I made it work and it's paying off
Original post by deadroseex
They had an arranged marriage

are they still together?
My parents r cousins and yh this happens a lot in Asian countries. Apparently my dad held my mum when he was 5 when she was born lmao.

lmaoooo
Thank you, got big plans and I'm getting my life sorted out, was worried before because of corona and wasn't sure how things would plan out but I made it work and it's paying off

did they split up during lockdown?
are they still together?

Yes, happily married 15 years later (:
did they split up during lockdown?

I'd say since my dad found out my mum was cheating in September he's tries making things work out just for the family but it didn't work out. And since lockdown things have gone worse
I'd say since my dad found out my mum was cheating in September he's tries making things work out just for the family but it didn't work out. And since lockdown things have gone worse

do u still wanna keep in contact with ur mom?
do u still wanna keep in contact with ur mom?

Nope
I feel like I've made this thread seem so gloomy, I'm sorry if I did not really my intentions. I think it's best if I stop speaking 😂😂😂
Nope

ah thats understandable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending