The Student Room Group

Possible backlog at SFE? Awaiting Confirmation

I was meant to get paid on 24th September. My university has told me numerous times they have confirmed attendance with SFE on 22nd Sep. I have been waiting for my status to change constantly logging in like a crackhead on payday.

My university told me SFE probably has a backlog and is not telling me. As I keep being told that it takes maximum of 48 hours to receive confirmation.

Considering we are in turbulent times, is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there a backlog at SFE? I keep phoning university and SFE and the hold music is driving me crazy.

Any advise is appreciated
Original post by Unibod
I was meant to get paid on 24th September. My university has told me numerous times they have confirmed attendance with SFE on 22nd Sep. I have been waiting for my status to change constantly logging in like a crackhead on payday.

My university told me SFE probably has a backlog and is not telling me. As I keep being told that it takes maximum of 48 hours to receive confirmation.

Considering we are in turbulent times, is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there a backlog at SFE? I keep phoning university and SFE and the hold music is driving me crazy.

Any advise is appreciated

Hi, we have no backlog, if there is any slowness/backlog then this is with the university not with us. They need to send us confirmation and then it can take a maximum of 48 hours to appear on our system.

If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.
We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending