The Student Room Group

is it normal to have a small crush on your cousin?

I'm 16 and i live with my older cousins. I don't know why but i find them really attractive and get all nervous sometimes when they hug me. I also get nervous and find my cousins from my dad's side really hot and yeah... is this normal? or could it be from the trauma I had when I was younger with a relative?:frown: please dont be mean, i cant help it..
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 16 and i live with my older cousins. I don't know why but i find them really attractive and get all nervous sometimes when they hug me. I also get nervous and find my cousins from my dad's side really hot and yeah... is this normal? or could it be from the trauma I had when I was younger with a relative?:frown: please dont be mean, i cant help it..

Uhhh.. I mean I guess it's okay to find them good looking? But to actually be attracted to them is a bit weird. I understand we have no control over our feelings and we don't choose who we are attracted to, but if you know it's wrong and your family would not be okay with it, I wouldn't recommend acting on these feelings.
Original post by Anonymous

U know im just like u - I have a crush on my older cousins - I've grown up with them and the ones from my mum's side are hot hehe - I also get a weird nervous feeling when they hug me
don't worry I think its normal when u have grown up with them
for some families its culture to marry cousins (second cousins) but like if it isn't culture to marry family where ur from then u should start letting of of them feelings
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
U know im just like u - I have a crush on my older cousins - I've grown up with them and the ones from my mum's side are hot hehe - I also get a weird nervous feeling when they hug me
don't worry I think its normal when u have grown up with them
for some families its culture to marry cousins (second cousins) but like if it isn't culture to marry family where ur from then u should start letting of of them feelings

Oh hiiiiiiii :biggrin: You're awake?
Original post by jellybellyb
Oh hiiiiiiii :biggrin: You're awake?

hey jerry! yas im awake - i have le school today. i like school but the kids there drive me insane cus they are sooooooooo loud and i have 2 hours of athletics today sooooooooo yh i dont wanna go to school hehe
sweet home alabama
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
hey jerry! yas im awake - i have le school today. i like school but the kids there drive me insane cus they are sooooooooo loud and i have 2 hours of athletics today sooooooooo yh i dont wanna go to school hehe

I see, I see. Loud people are crappy people. They need to just tone it down a bit. I don't want to rupture my eardrums just yet :tongue:
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
sweet home alabama

I see you :innocent:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending