The Student Room Group

My boyfriend lied about being in love with me

I need time advice :frown: my boyfriend and I have been together for a few months and we said ‘i love you’ after a month (note that he initiated this by saying it first). He recently told me that he felt like he rushed into saying it and doesn’t love me at all. I am in love with him and I feel so broken now. I feel like I’ve just lost all trust in him and I can’t decide whether to stay with him or not. Please help
well if he “doesnt love you at all” then that sounds like breaking up?? what exactly did he say?
He has broke your trust how can you stay with a guy like him and he now says he no longer loves you how many more lies is he going to tell you tell him by the end of this week you are finished with him and dont go back on your word he will try and beg you to stay with him and you know what thats another lie he is telling you if he does not now love you how can he want you to still be with you stay strong and walk away his loss you will get a nice new guy that will love and adore you for who you are
Reply 3
Original post by MadameRazz
well if he “doesnt love you at all” then that sounds like breaking up?? what exactly did he say?

He said he really likes me but doesn’t love me. Earlier in the conversation he said he feels like he rushed into a relationship too quickly but now he’s saying that he wants to still be in a relationship? I’m so confused
Original post by Alicarter
He said he really likes me but doesn’t love me. Earlier in the conversation he said he feels like he rushed into a relationship too quickly but now he’s saying that he wants to still be in a relationship? I’m so confused

tbh i feel like he has broken your trust. if in the future he tells you he loves you how are you going to believe him? you have to decide if you’re going to be able to move past this.

He is telling you what he wants you to hear dont be taken in by his smooth words as you are still young how can he unlove you just like that why did he say to you that he does not love you why did he not keep it to himself and still stay in the relationship and build it up till he was back in love with you he is another chancer if you stay with him he is going to break your heart in two take my word for that l will be very honest with you he is using you for one thing and one thing only till another girl comes along then he will leave you and go and date the new girl its all your choice what you wish to do how can someone love someone then unlove them things dont work like that so he was telling you a pack of lies when he said he loved you so you are dating a lying guy
Reply 6
Original post by MadameRazz
tbh i feel like he has broken your trust. if in the future he tells you he loves you how are you going to believe him? you have to decide if you’re going to be able to move past this.

I’ve been lied to/cheated on in every past relationship. I really thought that he was different. I don’t know if I have the strength to even trust him now I’m just tired of being hurt
I need time advice :frown: my boyfriend and I have been together for a few months and we said ‘i love you’ after a month (note that he initiated this by saying it first). He recently told me that he felt like he rushed into saying it and doesn’t love me at all. I am in love with him and I feel so broken now. I feel like I’ve just lost all trust in him and I can’t decide whether to stay with him or not. Please help

Get over him, there is no reason to love someone who doesn't love you back.
I’ve been lied to/cheated on in every past relationship. I really thought that he was different. I don’t know if I have the strength to even trust him now I’m just tired of being hurt

l understand it all there is far to much social media and dating hook up sites they cant just date the one person male or female no wonder l am still single as l dont want to take the risk to be cheated on again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending