The Student Room Group

Guy advice haha

Sooooo a few weeks ago I liked this guy and he somehow found out and knew it was me and saw me and I kinda just freaked out and ran away and then I found out that he mentioned it to some girls I know so I went up to him just to talk and I told him that I thought he was cute but that that was it and that I wasn’t in love with him like some people were saying and that it just spread so much but I didn’t actually want anything wth him and I never intended for him to even find out in the first place.

Thing is, he agreed to talk to me that day and we spoke for a good five minutes at the end of break (also I go to a girls’ school btw but at sixth form guys from the boys’ school are allowed to come for certain subjects so he does sociology here) but then afterwards he was like it was fine talking to her but it was weird that a massive group of girls were just watching (and then he went on to ask if I was really popular and stuff because apparently he doesn’t like girls like that for some reason) so yeah it was ok I thought the whole sich was over and done with but then I started airing him (like I wldnt look at him hen he came to my schl n I didn’t try tlkng to him again) but for some reason he started chatting abt me soooo much n making me look bad to his friends n mine n I found out n got rlly upset n hurt bcuz I didn’t get what I’d done to him then his friends found out n felt bad so they came up to me apologised n then we were tlkng n then I was like why didn’t he come say It himself? N they were like idk go up to him if u want so I did but he tried to run from me so I ended up swearing at him in front of everyone (I didn’t mean to lol I just got mad n upset) but then we were tlkng n he denied ever saying anything bad abt me but his friends then yelled at him n made him apologise to me but it was the fakest thing ever so I just walked away rlly angry

So then he was asking after me like asking if I was saying anything abt him n if I was crying n stuff n my friends were all like nahh she’s fine she was just rlly mad at u but shes not tlkng abt u anymore so leave it n leave her n he was just like idc if she’s mad at me cuz I nvr wanted to get involved in the first place her friends all caused this whole drama im literally just here to study but yh BUT WHEN HE FOUND OUT I LIKED HIM HE WAS FULLY ASKING ABT ME N THEN HE CLAIMS HE’S JUST HERE FOR STUDY N NOT TO TLK TO GIRLS BUT NOW HE’S TLKNG TO MY FRIENDS WHO ONLY EVER STARTED TLKNG TO HIM CUZ OF ME N HE KNOWS THAT!!!! N he made a group chat w/ his friends, two girls from his sociology class and two of my friends n they were fully like why did u add us we don’t even do sociology n he wldnt give a straight answer

N whenever he sees me irl he ignores me or walks past me but then goes n watches me from a distance w/ his friends n whenever he sees ANYONE im friends with he starts acting up in front of them n tryna tlk to them (when im not even there) but refuses to speak to me (I mean I haven’t spoken to him since I swore at him n he ‘apologised’ to me but idek what to say to him anymore cuz he’s not making any effort to speak to me n I’ll look desperate n he hasn’t done anything for me to go and confront him soooooo yh)

Advice plz haha idk what his deal is does he like me (unlikely because I heard he likes another girl and asked someone out in the first week of school but got rejected) or is he just a **** (likely but sad)

also sorry its soooo long hahaha its been going on for abt a month now sooo yh

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Sooooo a few weeks ago I liked this guy and he somehow found out and knew it was me and saw me and I kinda just freaked out and ran away and then I found out that he mentioned it to some girls I know so I went up to him just to talk and I told him that I thought he was cute but that that was it and that I wasn’t in love with him like some people were saying and that it just spread so much but I didn’t actually want anything wth him and I never intended for him to even find out in the first place.
Thing is, he agreed to talk to me that day and we spoke for a good five minutes at the end of break (also I go to a girls’ school btw but at sixth form guys from the boys’ school are allowed to come for certain subjects so he does sociology here) but then afterwards he was like it was fine talking to her but it was weird that a massive group of girls were just watching (and then he went on to ask if I was really popular and stuff because apparently he doesn’t like girls like that for some reason) so yeah it was ok I thought the whole sich was over and done with but then I started airing him (like I wldnt look at him hen he came to my schl n I didn’t try tlkng to him again) but for some reason he started chatting abt me soooo much n making me look bad to his friends n mine n I found out n got rlly upset n hurt bcuz I didn’t get what I’d done to him then his friends found out n felt bad so they came up to me apologised n then we were tlkng n then I was like why didn’t he come say It himself? N they were like idk go up to him if u want so I did but he tried to run from me so I ended up swearing at him in front of everyone (I didn’t mean to lol I just got mad n upset) but then we were tlkng n he denied ever saying anything bad abt me but his friends then yelled at him n made him apologise to me but it was the fakest thing ever so I just walked away rlly angry
So then he was asking after me like asking if I was saying anything abt him n if I was crying n stuff n my friends were all like nahh she’s fine she was just rlly mad at u but shes not tlkng abt u anymore so leave it n leave her n he was just like idc if she’s mad at me cuz I nvr wanted to get involved in the first place her friends all caused this whole drama im literally just here to study but yh BUT WHEN HE FOUND OUT I LIKED HIM HE WAS FULLY ASKING ABT ME N THEN HE CLAIMS HE’S JUST HERE FOR STUDY N NOT TO TLK TO GIRLS BUT NOW HE’S TLKNG TO MY FRIENDS WHO ONLY EVER STARTED TLKNG TO HIM CUZ OF ME N HE KNOWS THAT!!!! N he made a group chat w/ his friends, two girls from his sociology class and two of my friends n they were fully like why did u add us we don’t even do sociology n he wldnt give a straight answer
N whenever he sees me irl he ignores me or walks past me but then goes n watches me from a distance w/ his friends n whenever he sees ANYONE im friends with he starts acting up in front of them n tryna tlk to them (when im not even there) but refuses to speak to me (I mean I haven’t spoken to him since I swore at him n he ‘apologised’ to me but idek what to say to him anymore cuz he’s not making any effort to speak to me n I’ll look desperate n he hasn’t done anything for me to go and confront him soooooo yh)

Advice plz haha idk what his deal is does he like me (unlikely because I heard he likes another girl and asked someone out in the first week of school but got rejected) or is he just a **** (likely but sad)

also sorry its soooo long hahaha its been going on for abt a month now sooo yh

Damn this sounds like a high school flick ngll its cute and sad at the same time that you aint together yet. You did say you swore at him right. So maybe he thinks youre still mad at him and he just avoiding you cos he thinks itll be bad for the two of you again.
Reply 2
Original post by tbi_zlx
Damn this sounds like a high school flick ngll its cute and sad at the same time that you aint together yet. You did say you swore at him right. So maybe he thinks youre still mad at him and he just avoiding you cos he thinks itll be bad for the two of you again.

aww ty haha (i think lol)

i rlly rlly liked him n now im kinda mad cuz hes being confusing n weird n yes i did swear at him but only cuz he tried to run from me when he saw me go up to him (i wanna hate him but i still think hes cute thooo)
aww ty haha (i think lol)

i rlly rlly liked him n now im kinda mad cuz hes being confusing n weird n yes i did swear at him but only cuz he tried to run from me when he saw me go up to him (i wanna hate him but i still think hes cute thooo)

Guys are like that believe me I know i am one lol. Sometimes we do things like that with a girl we like. Why not tell him to meet you somewhere alone and figure out everything thats going on
So hs! "I wanna h8 him yet he's cute...." well, we all begin somewhere and we all learn not to take every tiny thing so seriously or we'd have no human rels at all.
If you're going to speak in a different language, you have to provide an English translation.
Reply 6
Original post by tbi_zlx
Guys are like that believe me I know i am one lol. Sometimes we do things like that with a girl we like. Why not tell him to meet you somewhere alone and figure out everything thats going on

ahhhhh i tried but ppl keep finding out n crowding us n i dont have social media (long story lol) so we cant dm or anything ughhh :frown: also we r both muslim btw n he goes to my mosque :/
Reply 7
Original post by Theloniouss
If you're going to speak in a different language, you have to provide an English translation.

idk what u mean lol
Reply 8
Original post by candydiva
So hs! "I wanna h8 him yet he's cute...." well, we all begin somewhere and we all learn not to take every tiny thing so seriously or we'd have no human rels at all.

idk what u mean either lol
ahhhhh i tried but ppl keep finding out n crowding us n i dont have social media (long story lol) so we cant dm or anything ughhh :frown: also we r both muslim btw n he goes to my mosque :/

Why dont u text him. Do you have his number. Ahhhh me too and now i get the lil dilemma more. I mean whats wrong with ppl finding out
Original post by tbi_zlx
Why dont u text him. Do you have his number. Ahhhh me too and now i get the lil dilemma more. I mean whats wrong with ppl finding out

noo i dont have his number (or a phone lol)

do u mean ur muslim too?
Original post by tbi_zlx

also i thought he maybe like me back but now im hearing all abt how he asked someone else out in the first week n that he lies another girl now n she knows about it n they r rlly awkward now as well? it cld be a coverup ig but idk...
Sorry about this but I'm kinda having a hard time reading this (there's just a lot going on and lots of abbreviations/informality) - you said you ignored him (before he ignored you). Why did you ignore him? (sorry it's just a bit unclear for me)
noo i dont have his number (or a phone lol)

do u mean ur muslim too?

Yeahhh i am muslim lol and ahhh i see well thats an issue
also i thought he maybe like me back but now im hearing all abt how he asked someone else out in the first week n that he lies another girl now n she knows about it n they r rlly awkward now as well? it cld be a coverup ig but idk...

Ermmm i honestly dont know how to help anymore lol. Im tryna think of a solution now
Sorry about this but I'm kinda having a hard time reading this (there's just a lot going on and lots of abbreviations/informality) - you said you ignored him (before he ignored you). Why did you ignore him? (sorry it's just a bit unclear for me)

sorry about the abbreviations i just wanted to type it all quicker hahaha

yh theres a lot going on n yh i ignored him first but not in a rude/mean way - just like before i wld be watching him n all of a sudden i stopped giving him so much attention thats all n only bcuz i thought he found it annoying soooo
Original post by tbi_zlx
Yeahhh i am muslim lol and ahhh i see well thats an issue

Ermmm i honestly dont know how to help anymore lol. Im tryna think of a solution now

awww i mean u dont have to bother urself lol but tyyyy if u do it means a lot :smile:
awww i mean u dont have to bother urself lol but tyyyy if u do it means a lot :smile:

Nooo its fine you need help and im here to help dww
just ask if u need help :smile: :yay:
Original post by tbi_zlx
Nooo its fine you need help and im here to help dww

awww ty im lowkey scared now that hes gunna find out abt this tho lol cuz even tho i didnt say any names if he or anyone ik sees this they're gunna put " and 2 together easily lol
sorry about the abbreviations i just wanted to type it all quicker hahaha

yh theres a lot going on n yh i ignored him first but not in a rude/mean way - just like before i wld be watching him n all of a sudden i stopped giving him so much attention thats all n only bcuz i thought he found it annoying soooo

ohh I see thanks
And then he started to ignore you because you swore at him (after you heard him talking badly about you)? Correct me if I'm wrong pls

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending