The Student Room Group

For some reason I find Eminem slightly attractive.

I'm quite bored so I'm deciding to post this in an effort to liven things up. Yes, I do realise that the man is 48 and has 3 kids. I don't exactly know why I find him slightly-attractive; could be the fact I am going through a quarter life crisis, broke and seem to be having some sort of older-guy complex.

You may debate me on this.

Me personally, I may find someone attractive but I won't ever really care about it much which is possibly due to my carefree and indifferent [if that's what you call it] nature. It might also be due to the fact that my father was indeed absent for most of my childhood. Daddy issues are a real thing.

This whole thread is very out of character but at least [maybe] it will make things more entertaining.
Original post by Alienated.
I'm quite bored so I'm deciding to post this in an effort to liven things up. Yes, I do realise that the man is 48 and has 3 kids. I don't exactly know why I find him slightly-attractive; could be the fact I am going through a quarter life crisis, broke and seem to be having some sort of older-guy complex.

Me personally, I may find someone attractive but I won't ever really care about it much which is possibly due to my carefree and indifferent[if that's what you call it] nature. It might also be due to the fact that my father was indeed absent for most of my childhood. Daddy issues are a real thing.

This whole thread is very out of character but at least [maybe] it will make things more entertaining.

:console:

Me personally, I may find someone attractive but I won't ever really care about it much which is possibly due to my carefree and indifferent [if that's what you call it] nature. It might also be due to the fact that my father was indeed absent for most of my childhood. Daddy issues are a real thing.

I mean theres nothing wrong with that. A lot of people have had crushes on people older than them its nothing to feel weird about. If you start idolising him thennnn...
Reply 3
Original post by ChickenMadness
:console:

Thank you but there wasn't really much of a difference when he was here anyway. I wanted this thread to be a little more light hearted haha :hugs:
Reply 4

You know at this point I think people find me more attractive
Reply 5
Original post by tbi_zlx
I mean theres nothing wrong with that. A lot of people have had crushes on people older than them its nothing to feel weird about. If you start idolising him thennnn...

No, I'd say it's more of an acknowledgement then an obsession. :hmmmm:
Reply 6
Original post by TSKR
You know at this point I think people find me more attractive

Oh, I've seen your 'appreciation' posts made by alarming fans. :mmm:

Then nothing to worry about
Reply 8
Oh, I've seen your 'appreciation' posts made by alarming fans. :mmm:

Yeah soooooooooooo my fans are quite creepy.

I've had mini crushes on some older women irl. They usually have kids and are super wholesome mums lol. It's probably normal.
Original post by tbi_zlx
Then nothing to worry about

I wasn't asking for help, this thread was meant purely for entertainment purposes but this doesn't seem so entertaining. I'll take my leave. :getmecoat:
Original post by TSKR
Yeah soooooooooooo my fans are quite creepy.

Quite doesn't do them justice.

Original post by ChickenMadness
I've had mini crushes on some older women irl. They usually have kids and are super wholesome mums lol. It's probably normal.

I think it's more of the fact that the qualities they posses is what is seen as attractive. If that makes sense.
Are you a fan of his music, his controversial reputation or amused by the mass moral hysteria that his antics have frequently generated in the usa?

I know a few women in their 20s & 30s who found Eminem's celebrity, wealth, foul mouth and tendency to antagonize pro-establishment america very attractive.
Although most of them have now moved on to Russell Brand or Marilyn Manson.
Original post by londonmyst
Are you a fan of his music, his controversial reputation or amused by the mass moral hysteria that his antics have frequently generated in the usa?

I know a few women in their 20s & 30s who found Eminem's celebrity, wealth, foul mouth and tendency to antagonize pro-establishment america very attractive.
Although most of them have now moved on to Russell Brand or Marilyn Manson.

Do not misunderstand me, I'm no die hard fan. I'm not trying to make this a political debate or moral one. I don't exactly know myself but I have vaguely listed some loose ideas as to why.

I don't know who those two are either, I'm not the type to follow up on stuff. For example, if I was a fan of a rapper I wouldn't go out of my way to learn anything about them or the genre. I'd just listen to the songs that I like.
Reply 14
well i find Jason Momoa and Jennifer Lopez attractive and they’re like 40 and 50. also when you’re a celebrity you seem to have a longer shelf life than people in real life cuz it’s just an idea of a person rather than an actual person. that’s my theory.

do you find Eminem physically attractive or mentally?
Original post by Joleee
well i find Jason Momoa and Jennifer Lopez attractive and they’re like 40 and 50. also when you’re a celebrity you seem to have a longer shelf life than people in real life cuz it’s just an idea of a person rather than an actual person. that’s my theory.

do you find Eminem physically attractive or mentally?

Maybe a mix of both? I kind of see him as your average uncle that tries to fit in with the younger generation.
I do not see a problem with that, many of us have celebrity crushes. Also, there is nothing wrong with an age difference, hence my parents had twenty years between them. But do not go idolising him or start dedicating your life to him, that is a little bit weird.
Original post by Mr. Obama
I do not see a problem with that, many of us have celebrity crushes. Also, there is nothing wrong with an age difference, hence my parents had twenty years between them. But do not go idolising him or start dedicating your life to him, that is a little bit weird.

I did say slightly-attractive; key word being slightly. I wouldn't call it a crush or me idolising him. :nah:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending