The Student Room Group

Do you guys have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

If so, how did you guys meet? I'd love to hear it.

Scroll to see replies

I have a boyfriend and we met when we were 18 at a cringey-ass house party
Not the most romantic location to find your soul mate but we're still together 5 years later :smile:
No, I do not. Even though I'd love a girlfriend.
Reply 3
I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years recently :smile:

I met him on The Mix which is a website we have both started volunteering on! We were just going to make posters haha
No :')
Original post by aLMndMlK_hONybEe

Met him at an out of school sports club a number of years ago, only just started talking to each other outside of college last year, been dating for almost a year now...I'm glad I made a move :smile:
do u guys wanna hear how i met my boyfriend?
single pringle:tongue:
Reply 8
do u guys wanna hear how i met my boyfriend?

Sure! I'm all ears :smile:
Original post by Elektra06
Sure! I'm all ears :smile:

lol mk
nope, i’m single and happy :h:
so one day i went outside and i was taking a walk with some of my girlfriends and it was a rlly hot day. I was wearing a belly shirt and some 'booty shorts'. I saw a moving truck so i went over to greet the new people to my neighborhood. (cause im nice like dat lol) So the first person i saw was this boy. (my unknown future boyfriend) he was soo cute. he was tall, he had brown eyes, and he was mixed. He was wearing a short sleeved shirt with shorts and black air jordans. i remember it like it was yesterday. He was helping his dad unload boxes from the moving truck and he looked over at me. his eyes went from my face, to my stomach, to my shorts and back to my face again. He came over to me and my heart started beating so fast, i thought it would pop out of my freakin chest. He said hi and i said hi back. we started talking more and it exploded from there! we were hitting off perfectly and it was wonderful. then we had 'the talk' and decided that we would be bf and gf! so thats how it happened. Here we are now actually 6 yrs later, happily dating.
nahh no boyfriend ahaha dont need one (or even want one anymore x)
im tryna focus on loving myself completelyyyyy before bothering with tryna get a guy to love me ahahaha XD
so one day i went outside and i was taking a walk with some of my girlfriends and it was a rlly hot day. I was wearing a belly shirt and some 'booty shorts'. I saw a moving truck so i went over to greet the new people to my neighborhood. (cause im nice like dat lol) So the first person i saw was this boy. (my unknown future boyfriend) he was soo cute. he was tall, he had brown eyes, and he was mixed. He was wearing a short sleeved shirt with shorts and black air jordans. i remember it like it was yesterday. He was helping his dad unload boxes from the moving truck and he looked over at me. his eyes went from my face, to my stomach, to my shorts and back to my face again. He came over to me and my heart started beating so fast, i thought it would pop out of my freakin chest. He said hi and i said hi back. we started talking more and it exploded from there! we were hitting off perfectly and it was wonderful. then we had 'the talk' and decided that we would be bf and gf! so thats how it happened. Here we are now actually 6 yrs later, happily dating.

OMG Wattpadddddd storyyyy right hereee!!
Yes, and we met on here! Became friends about a year and a half ago. Been dating/met in person about a year ago.
yes! met him on the first day of secondary school when we were 11, been best friends ever since! we started dating at 14 and are just about to celebrate 3 years together 🥰💗
Original post by deadroseex
OMG Wattpadddddd storyyyy right hereee!!

whats a wattpad story?
whats a wattpad story?

Wattpad is an app where you read books for free. It is mostly known for it's like romance stories and that! The way you met your boyfriend is like a really 'unique' way and story's on Wattpad are sometimes unrealistic!
I can't explain, but you would have to read at least 1 to understand what I am on about! x
Reply 18

Surprisingly no

Hahaha, what a story Mark!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending