The Student Room Group

My girlfriend has a snapchat where she sends nudes to guys.

I've recently just found out from a friend of a friend that my girlfriend has created a new snapchat today and posted a bunch of videos pretty much degrading herself for them.

We've been together for 6 years and I've never known that she's cheated on me. I haven't seen the videos but I've heard the story from 3 different guys. They believe it's her but apparently she has used a sc filter and only showed her lips.

Idk how many guys are on her sc but I'm shocked. I don't know if I can confront her about it as we've always had a really good relationship and were taking marriage etc. Nothing has changed and I haven't seen the videos myself but have heard from a number of guys.

All the videos sound very out of the ordinary as she's usually very vanilla for as long as I've known her.

I have no idea what to do.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Why would they lie? They have no reason to lie. I'm very close to the guys. according to them, she removed them earlier today but the videos were up for a couple of hours or something. SC filters don't distort the look that much and they do know her well.
dump n' run
Reply 4

Wtf. No. That could be anyone.
Reply 5
Original post by LawmenRDR2
dump n' run

We've been together for 6 years. I proposed to her. I think she may be pregnant.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I've recently just found out from a friend of a friend that my girlfriend has created a new snapchat today and posted a bunch of videos pretty much degrading herself for them.

We've been together for 6 years and I've never known that she's cheated on me. I haven't seen the videos but I've heard the story from 3 different guys. They believe it's her but apparently she has used a sc filter and only showed her lips.

Idk how many guys are on her sc but I'm shocked. I don't know if I can confront her about it as we've always had a really good relationship and were taking marriage etc. Nothing has changed and I haven't seen the videos myself but have heard from a number of guys.

All the videos sound very out of the ordinary as she's usually very vanilla for as long as I've known her.

I have no idea what to do.

stop making duplicate threads
Reply 7
Why would they lie? They have no reason to lie. I'm very close to the guys. according to them, she removed them earlier today but the videos were up for a couple of hours or something. SC filters don't distort the look that much and they do know her well.

the best person to ask is her though! Rumours are usually a modification of the truth!
We've been together for 6 years. I proposed to her. I think she may be pregnant.

Awwww *****t
Original post by Ciel.
stop making duplicate threads

Not sure what a thread is?
Evidently you do not trust her and you are insecure if you believe that someone has cheated without proof! How do you know this is her?
Reply 13
Why are you sending me this?

lol, do you think we're stupid or something?
Original post by Johanny x
Evidently you do not trust her and you are insecure if you believe that someone has cheated without proof! How do you know this is her?

I don't...I just don't know whether to confront. I don't think it's here but we have a group chat and 3 of the guys have said they've seen the posts
Clearly trolling with the other thread where a girl claimed to have done this exact thinf
Clearly trolling with the other thread where a girl claimed to have done this exact thinf

I've read that post and that person has said they were a depressed boy.
Reply 17
Either a troll or you're overreacting.
If you have no proof, you have no reason to confront her.
Original post by Ciel.
lol, do you think we're stupid or something?

Tempted to say yes to be honest?
tbh you should enjoy that brooo and trusss that baby ain't yours.. that baby is some geezers who did her on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke g.. truss me g just enjoy it that ur girls well known..

Latest

Trending

Trending