The Student Room Group

Is anyone else sick of Covid?

Life should go back to normal to save the economy and poverty. 55000 people have died of Covid, so probably only 45000 as the government is bad at recording Covid deaths. 100s of thousands have died as they couldn’t access the nhs that was twiddling their thumbs with nothing to do in most departments but getting clapped for doing nothing (some did deserve it as they did a lot for the public good).

If someone is going to die of Covid then they’ll die soon anyways. It’s less fatal than the flipping flu. The world has gone mad.
Nah I thought it was just getting good :rolleyes:
oh wow someone posted more or less the same thing an hour ago
you guys should be friends
Literally everyone!
Reply 4
COVID trolls need to up their game. Same posts over and over again.

I understand the frustrations but all those points are completely invalid/ false.
Original post by Anonymous
oh wow someone posted more or less the same thing an hour ago
you guys should be friends

they shared a certain eloquence....maybe they are the same person :confused:
Reply 6
Original post by harrysbar
they shared a certain eloquence....maybe they are the same person :confused:

What kind of eloquence is that?
Reply 7
'Is anyone else sick of users abusing anonymous?' is a better question.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Everyone is sick of it, but people are STILL dying and suffering. No matter how small the amount. That's someone's life!

My mum works with COVID patients and I wish people could see what she sees - she comes home crying every night. I can't hug her. My whole family is sick of it, but she still continues fighting the virus because it is the right thing to do. Please do not give up.
Reply 9
Original post by natily
Everyone is sick of it, but people are STILL dying and suffering. No matter how small the amount. That's someone's life!

My mum works with COVID patients and I wish people could see what she sees - she comes home crying every night. I can't hug her. My whole family is sick of it, but she still continues fighting the virus because it is the right thing to do. Please do not give up.

That sounds like your mum is trying to make your family miserable. One person won’t make a difference.
Reply 10
That sounds like your mum is trying to make your family miserable. One person won’t make a difference.

Okay. You can use private health care then.
Covid and Brexit make me violently retch.
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Covid and Brexit make me violently retch.

Yep both more exaggerated than they need to be
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Is anyone else sick of users abusing anonymous?

Yup
What kind of eloquence is that?

the kind that brings to mind a young Martin Luther King if he had a dream of an "nhs that was twiddling their thumbs with nothing to do in most departments but getting clapped for doing nothing"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending