The Student Room Group

Boyfriend is a liar and a cheat pls help

Hi everyone. My boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. He has lied to me a lot. Basically he’s bisexual and he used to send explicit videos and pictures on snap to people. Since our relationship he has sworn he hasn’t done that. But he has I think. He has multiple people blocked and has lied to me lots about mostly everything really. I don’t know why I’m still with him I just love too hard. But he showed me his blocked list on snap the other day. So I added some people off there and one person said he has sent them in the last few months but couldn’t remember. So I just told him and he said the guy was lying but I doubt it. Some girl added me back today and literally showed me screenshots of him messaging her on insta giving out his snap. My bf sent me her messages on this day but blocked her and unsent him giving his snap out to her. I now wonder how long he’s been doing this for. I need help how do I confront him
Unless he's likely to fess up when confronted and you are comfortable continuing from there, I'm not sure what the benefit would be.

You obviously don't trust him so from from POV the relationship is not working. If someone lied to me a lot, I would break up with them regardless of all the other stuff.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi everyone. My boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. He has lied to me a lot. Basically he’s bisexual and he used to send explicit videos and pictures on snap to people. Since our relationship he has sworn he hasn’t done that. But he has I think. He has multiple people blocked and has lied to me lots about mostly everything really. I don’t know why I’m still with him I just love too hard. But he showed me his blocked list on snap the other day. So I added some people off there and one person said he has sent them in the last few months but couldn’t remember. So I just told him and he said the guy was lying but I doubt it. Some girl added me back today and literally showed me screenshots of him messaging her on insta giving out his snap. My bf sent me her messages on this day but blocked her and unsent him giving his snap out to her. I now wonder how long he’s been doing this for. I need help how do I confront him

Why the hell are you sticking by someone like this sounds like you love the drama
Why do you need to confront him? I wouldn’t even speak to him again.
Add ex in front of all the times you wrote boyfriend and that’s about all the help you need
Reply 5
Original post by fallen_acorns
Add ex in front of all the times you wrote boyfriend and that’s about all the help you need

well said , exactly what i thought
Reply 6
Original post by Admit-One
Unless he's likely to fess up when confronted and you are comfortable continuing from there, I'm not sure what the benefit would be.

You obviously don't trust him so from from POV the relationship is not working. If someone lied to me a lot, I would break up with them regardless of all the other stuff.

Yeah he lied and then I said I had proof
Original post by Anonymous

Compile together all that you have that shows he is cheating. Ask him outright and see what he says, whether he is honest or not.. Show him your proof, and dump him. Don't try and get an apology. Just give him an explanation as to why you're leaving.

Do not go back to him, as much as you might want to. Find a few people to support you. Block his number and any social media he has on everything.

EDIT: Thought of something else that is relevant to everyone: Cheaters never change.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending